Page 55 of 87 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Do you mean recently. or you don't remember being used much at all? It's almost a catch phrase for Michael.

I loved the way it backfired on him tonight.
    Oh, just recently, I know michael loves to say it, but I can only recall it recently as in the last two episodes.

And cae, how in the hizzy did Toby have it coming to him?! He's usually pretty tolerant of michael's actions. Tonight michael went way too far!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

JMGuy, I have a vengeance against Toby for his actions in "outing" Jim and Pam...also the way he pines away for Pam is gross.

Overall, I'd have to say this was a very weak and rather pointless episode.

To me, it is really disappointing at how bad this season has been in comparison to the three previous seasons. With regards to the writer's strike and The Office, I think it is going to be a wonderful thing. I can live without these very sub-par episodes for a while as long as when they return, they return to the quality that once was. So to me, I think this show can benefit from an extended break so the show has time to right the many wrongs and possibly save the remainder of the season, or start the next season out good and just scrap this one all together. If what has aired thus far were to be released on DVD, I would definitely pass on buying it; without a doubt!

I don't know guys. I consider(ed) myself to be a very big The Office fan but it is extremely upsetting and disappointing at how poor this season has been thus far. It hurts me to even write these words but I believe them to be nothing but the truth.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Overall, I'd have to say this was a very weak and rather pointless episode.

To me, it is really disappointing at how bad this season has been in comparison to the three previous seasons. With regards to the writer's strike and The Office, I think it is going to be a wonderful thing. I can live without these very sub-par episodes for a while as long as when they return, they return to the quality that once was. So to me, I think this show can benefit from an extended break so the show has time to right the many wrongs and possibly save the remainder of the season, or start the next season out good and just scrap this one all together. If what has aired thus far were to be released on DVD, I would definitely pass on buying it; without a doubt!

I don't know guys. I consider(ed) myself to be a very big The Office fan but it is extremely upsetting and disappointing at how poor this season has been thus far. It hurts me to even write these words but I believe them to be nothing but the truth.
    Agreed. And hopefully if/when they do come back, I would like to see the entire cast involved like they used to be. Not just Michael, Dwight, Jim, and Pam with maybe a sprinkling of someone else. It's getting boring.

Toby giggling was awesome though.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    I don't know. I consider "The Office" to be like pizza. Even when it's bad, it's still good.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

PLEASE COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picked up Season 3 at Target for $19 last week.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

I have the Office desk calendar on my desk at work which JimJam picked up for me...it's nice to have a daily quote waiting for me when I get there in the morning.

Hopefully none of the quotes are from Season 4.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Can someone please tell me what Yuke said since he's on my Ignore list ?
    j/k but you are seriously outta your mind. Local Ad, Branch Wars, and The Deposition are among the top 20 episodes in my opinion. I just watched them again recently, good stuff. Give them a chance again while the strike is on.

I don't know if I can stomach the re-watching of any of the garbage that composed Season 4. Granted, I did think one or two episodes were slightly better than mediocre, but overall, the season was pretty awful. The Office was by far my favorite comedy on tv before season 4 started but the show took a serious dip in quality and hilarity, much to my, and countless others', disappointment. Even though I am/was a huge Office fan, like many of you know, I can't ignore how bad what aired of Season 4 was. I just hope that when the show returns, it returns to it's old form. Over Christmas break (for the Holiday Challenge) I watched a couple of the Office Christmas episodes (Seasons 2 and 3) and the shows comedy was effortless. Now they are trying too hard, and are not succeeding for the most part; I don't think the hour long episodes helped either. Like I said before, I think this strike will be a wonderful thing for the Office this year, a blessing in disguise...

And yes, it still pains me to write these negative words about a show that I loved so much in the past. I will say optimistic and hope that when the show returns it will be better than ever!