Page 56 of 87 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
    Please forgive me Caesar.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I heard about this earlier today as well. I wonder if the spin-off will be about Ryan? This is the most logical choice that I can come up with, considering his role on the show now, and the fact that B.J. Novak is a producer/writer and actor (obviously) for The Office. Either way, it will be interesting to see who it is...
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

If the spinoff is about the adventures of Dwight and Mose on the beet farm, then I'm sure it'll be golden.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    If the spinoff is about the adventures of Dwight and Mose on the beet farm, then I'm sure it'll be golden.
    I'd pay to see that one!

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    I heard about this earlier today as well. I wonder if the spin-off will be about Ryan? This is the most logical choice that I can come up with, considering his role on the show now, and the fact that B.J. Novak is a producer/writer and actor (obviously) for The Office. Either way, it will be interesting to see who it is...
    I see Ryan screwing up royally, being demoted and sent back to Scranton by season's end.

My vote is for the adventures of Dwight and Mose.

Dwight getting a spin-off = no Dwight on The Office.
    Nuts to that.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I agree with what Mr. Snrub RB said.

That's the wost case scenario. Best case = Twice as much Dwight!

I know Rain said Dwight should get his own show as a goof...... I'll watch it but I really wonder whom that would be.