Page 60 of 87 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

I gotta say I have mixed feelings about the finale last night.

Enjoyed:
    - The antics between Jim and Pam, playing with Dwight and whatnot.
    - Seeing Ryan get arrested on youtube, which was GREAT.
    - Michael flirting with the new HR rep
    - Kevin being "Special"- this was seriously, in my opinion, the funniest portion (s) of the show last night. I could not stop laughing
    - Phyllis was also great, including where she knocked some of Angela's stuff on the floor
    - Creed!

Didn't enjoy:
    - Andy proposing to Angela?- Really? Why? They've only been together for a few months and Angela accepting pretty much goes against everything we know about her as a character. It just didn't make sense and felt REALLY REALLY forced
    - So, Toby is leaving why exactly? If he's leaving just because he grabbed Pam's knee, that's pretty weak. We literally got no reason as to why he was moving or anything like that.
    - Michael. Seriously, Scott is just becoming annoying with his stupidity. So, he's going to help Jan raise a baby that she was inseminated with while they were together? That's really such a bad move on his part and it seriously makes him look like an a--. It was obvious that the new HR rep could possibly have a thing for him and he just ruined it by going back to the same psycho that he left a few episodes back. Again, it just felt really forced and out of place.

And there you have it.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Three words... "Phyllis and Angela"!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Thumbs down

I agreed with everything you said Jedi_Master_Guyute .

The show has taken a turn for the worse. It's too much of a soap opera now. Althought the show amuses me it doesn't make me laugh anymore. Writing has gotten bad. I think I'm done with this show for good. Last night was it's last chance.

I thought last night's episode was hilarious, and probably the best of the fourth season.

The Kevin stuff was the funniest part of the episode.

I wonder if they're going to visit Ryan in prison next season.

And I only think Angela said yes because Andy's parents were there.

The final scene was jaw-droppingly hysterical.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by vader121 View Post
    The show has taken a turn for the worse. It's too much of a soap opera now. Althought the show amuses me it doesn't make me laugh anymore. Writing has gotten bad. I think I'm done with this show for good. Last night was it's last chance.
    I would have most certainly agreed with most of this statement before the writer's strike/break, but I think the show has improved significantly since its return. Not as good as the first few seasons, but a major improvement over the dreck that aired before the break.

I agree with JMG as well. Not sure about the Andy/Angela proposal. Although I knew he was going to steal Jim's thunder.

I don't understand Michael wanting to raise the kid either, or get back with Jan. He is an idiot. The new HR rep was perfect for him, maybe too perfect.

But overall, I enjoyed last night's episode, and the shows improvement in quality since its return. Now I can be optimistic for the next season.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Awesome episode, better than last year's finale but not as good as the Season 2 finale.

All the whining about the show's quality will turn to whining about the show's absence when they stop making it after another year or two.

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    I don't understand Michael wanting to raise the kid either, or get back with Jan. He is an idiot. The new HR rep was perfect for him, maybe too perfect.
    He wants a kid plan and simple. Sure its not his but here is his chance to be a dad (as he stated).

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    All the whining about the show's quality will turn to whining about the show's absence when they stop making it after another year or two.
    At that point people will be just whining about the sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    He wants a kid plan and simple. Sure its not his but here is his chance to be a dad (as he stated).
    But Jan went behind his back and got artificially inseminated because she didn't want any of the kid's DNA to be that of Michael, because he is an idiot. I'm sorry, but I wouldn't want to be with someone like that, who has treated me the way she treats Michael, and I certainly wouldn't want to raise a child with someone who did that to me or was like that. But - Michael is an oblivious idiot, so it doesn't surprise me at all.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Exactly, he is oblivious and passed on Pam's landlady who seemed nice...so of course he will gravitate toward the hot, although insane, Jan.