Page 62 of 87 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
    http://www.lifeintheoffice.com/2008/...e-dark-knight/

Some great fan work combining Dark Knight and The Office...both of them are just classic !

Anybody watch the Webisodes yet? I'm waiting until they are all done to watch them at one time...I heard they aren't that funny but I'll take a look. I don't expect much.

It looks like best buy has some sort of exclusive set as usual for season 4.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....p=1&id=1891028

Looks like a water bottle, towel, and something else? I'm sure we'll get bigger pictures on sunday when the ad drops.

I don't know if i'm going to buy season 4 when it comes out. I had mixed feelings about the season and dropping more than 30 bucks for 13 or so episodes seems pretty extreme for me. Plus, i'm trying to save as much $$ as possible these days and that means limiting my DVD/game purchases to two or so. Maybe i'll enjoy them more once I rewatch them. I have them at the top of my netflix, so hopefully i'll get the first disc or two next week.

Or i could just find someplace to watch them online.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Yeah, I'm skipping this one. The episodes before the break were complete and utter crap, after the break got better... but still not worth the price imo. If I could get the season for less than $10 I'd pick it up. It would be nice to get the BB Gift Set, to compliment the Season 3 Gift Set I own, but that ain't gonna to happen (unless they end up clearancing them out for dirt cheap).
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

[FONT=Courier New]Even though it was a short season and the first four episodes were (seemingly) repeated OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, my wife and I will probably get this set. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]It's still head and shoulders above 90% of the other offerings on TV these days. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Plus I want to see the episodes with Dwight and Michael partying with Ryan in NY and Michael and Jan's amazingly awful dinner party again.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Yeah, I'm skipping this one. ... but still not worth the price imo. If I could get the season for less than $10 I'd pick it up. .
    Give it some time and you'll be able to find one at a used dvd place for under $10.

Thanks to the wonderous WWW, i'm watching season 4 online and i'll say that the episodes i've watched so far were pretty solid. "Fun Run" had its moments and "Dunder Mifflin Infinity" was funny. I will say that i'm now on episode 3, "Launch Party" where Dwight challenges the DM website to a contest and this is one of my faves of the season.

also, BB's exclusive for this set is a waterbottle, shirt, and wristband. Circuit city has a stapler in jello keychain and i believe at CC the first three seasons are $19.99 each this week.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Season 4 had lots of good moments. Not better than seasons 2 or 3 but still very good.

I find it hilarious that you guys won't pick this one up compared to all the other stuff you do buy.

I ain't buying it because of the price tag.
    $30+ for a little more than half a season?
    F*ck that.
    I'll wait until it goes on sale for $20 or less.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    I ain't buying it because of the price tag.
    $30+ for a little more than half a season?
    F*ck that.
    I'll wait until it goes on sale for $20 or less.
    I'm not buying it as:
    A. half a season
    B. it wasn't that impressive of a season.

Sure, as you pointed out Cae, it had its moments, but it doesn't hold a candle to seasons 2 or 3. Plus, i'm doing quite fine watching them online for free while i'm playing catchup.

I saw that target has s4 onsale for 29.99 this week; still a bit much, so i'm passing.

I watched the bloopers on youtube a bit ago and they're HYSTERICAL for this season. Funnier than the actual season!