Page 63 of 87 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
    I gotta say that I thought this was a fantastic premiere that was better than, oh, 70% of season 4. I loved Ryan coming back as that was great and unexpected and Michael's Gervais style goattee had me laughing. Jim and Pam were good too, although I don't know about her and that dude at art school. Creed has some great lines tonight too ("I like her a--") and Dwight and Angela were great.

and i'm STILL laughing at Michael putting up pictures of Stay Puft and Jabba on the wall during his conference. And Toby breaking his neck was randomly great; i hope the poor bastid isn't paralyzed though.

Welcome back, Classic Funny Office. I missed you.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

This was a really good premiere. It was slightly ridiculous without being over the top, just as it should be.

Yeah, the guy from art school reminded me of Roy . . . but given what happened at the rest stop, I don't think anything will happen.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

[FONT=Courier New]For any fans who watch AMC's Mad Men, the guy from Pam's art class also plays Harry Crane (on Mad Men).[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Very good episode, just as good as the episodes from Season 4 but probably not quite on par with season 2 or 3 (will probably never be topped, so it's not a negative for me to say that).

I loved it last night and I'm rewatching it right now, fantastic stuff!!!

Dwight and Angela are creepy. I feel bad for Andy.

When the Temp came back and immediately started compiling his sad little list, I actually laughed so hard that I ended up in a coughing fit!

Counting Crows

For me the best moment is seeing the joy on Holly's eyes as Michael offers to buy her Counting Crows tickets--she and the audience clearly thinks he's going to take her to the concert--only to have Michael rip them up in front of her. This was brilliant! I actually gasped.
    I really should be working. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    I gotta say that I thought this was a fantastic premiere that was better than, oh, 70% of season 4.
    If not 100%.

Welcome back, Classic Funny Office. I missed you.
    My sentiments exactly!

I thought the premiere was excellent. I plan on watching it again sometime soon. Good stuff.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by electricidad View Post
    For me the best moment is seeing the joy on Holly's eyes as Michael offers to buy her Counting Crows tickets--she and the audience clearly thinks he's going to take her to the concert--only to have Michael rip them up in front of her. This was brilliant! I actually gasped.
    Holy crap, SERIOUSLY. I really couldn't believe he did that and the look on her face was priceless. I was so shocked I gasped as well. Good ole' Michael.

No episode tonight due to the debate. In the meantime, feel free to browse the wedding site of Angela and Andy! http://www.angelaandy.com/

Pretty funny stuff, especially the info about the wedding/wedding date.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

[FONT=Courier New]Personally I liked the "Bachelor Party" and "Wedding Attire" sections best: "...more restrictions to come"...[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

This last week's episode was about 85% funny and 15% really awkward. I did enjoy it though, but Jan singing "Son of a Preacher Man" was SO ODD and yes, awkward to see. All of their expressions were priceless.

And can we assume that Michael is finally realizing what a bad beyatch Jan is? He asked out Holly, finally! I did like that scene at the end though when they hugged. That was really good stuff.