Page 64 of 87 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast
    This week's episode was the funniest in a long while, it seemed. Not that it's been bad, but so much about it was just hilarious.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I concur with your assessment Mr. JJL.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

The funniest bits were Dwight's fake pregnancy and delivery at the beginning and Dwight and testing the $1,200 stroller.

Stanley did have some good facial expressions.

The funniest part was the scene directly after Dwight gave birth to the watermelon, and the we immediately see Michael eating said watermelon with Dwight pulling up his pants in the background.

It squeaks when you bang it.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

That's what she said!

I liked this one, too. Thankfully it's been so good lately.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I enjoyed last nights episode. I like the new female character (who's name is eluding me right now) and think she is and will be a good addition to the Michael character.

I did notice that the Jim/Pam relationship is boring. It seems like the writers got bored with dealing with the tension between the two and just jumped right into serious relationship/engagement. I understand that Pam's education is setting the show up for a longer plot return but in the meantime I really don't care.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Thankfully it's been so good lately.
    That's what she said.

Quote Originally Posted by Exhaust Port View Post
    I enjoyed last nights episode. I like the new female character (who's name is eluding me right now) and think she is and will be a good addition to the Michael character.
    Holly.

I did notice that the Jim/Pam relationship is boring. It seems like the writers got bored with dealing with the tension between the two and just jumped right into serious relationship/engagement. I understand that Pam's education is setting the show up for a longer plot return but in the meantime I really don't care.
    Yup.