Page 65 of 87 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
    Yeah, these last few episodes have been fantastic. Very VERY solid stuff. Although, I am a bit nervous about David Wallace's reaction about Holly and MIchael dating. I hope nothing happens.

Did you see the promo for Thursday's halloween episode? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ItPfljn5k0

HOLY. CRAP. CREED.

I won't say what costume it is for spoilers, but it looks FANTAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTIC.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I'm actually scared for Michael now. I really do believe that Creed would try to cut a smile into his face!

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    I love Dwight !
    Seven hundred and one penny!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

This was another solid episode; Dwight and Andy were great and the scenes with Michael, Holly, and Daryl were really well done.

I will say that I was REALLY disappointed with the Halloween aspect going for all of 35 seconds. Creed looked AWESOME and I loved how the doors closed on Dwight. Funny stuff. Jim's costume blew though.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I agree, great episode. Again, the biggest disappointment plot wise was anything to do with Jim and Pam. Boring! The road trip/move was great and a bit of a surprise ending there. Curious to see how that develops (or doesn't). The Cornell bit was by far the best of the show. I hope we see more of this blatant rivalry of obsurdity in future episodes.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

The subplot with Jim's brothers was weird and stupid, but I liked the rest. Too bad Holly is gone, as I really liked her.

I feel like Creed, Kevin, and Dwight.

So-so episode. Needed more of the Halloween aspect. I really wanted to see the three Jokers working in the office. And Pam did look like Hitler.

If the show was going to dump Holly, it should've been after November sweeps. Who knows, maybe they'll get back together during sweeps?

Creed was spot on.....hilarious episode, I liked all the storylines going on.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

'That's what she said!'

We used that line all the time at a former job, on a daily basis. Whenever I hear it, it brings a smile to my face.

Kelly messing with Jim and Dwight was good.

I have to wonder, how much longer will the Andy/Angela marriage sham will continue?