Page 67 of 87 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
    I haven't watched The Office in some time, because my family is TiVoing other things at that time and I lost out that night, but I checked out the Surplus episode on Hulu.

The entire time the minister was speaking, I was trying to see if I could catch any of the German. Dwight was too loud, but I caught the occasional word. When Dwight stopped talking and I caught the last few words the guy said, I thought, "I'm pretty sure he just married them." I was pretty happy to get confirmation of that.

I liked when Mike suggested the surplus be explained to him like he was an eight-year-old, then a five-year-old. It got even funnier when the security guard said that he knew what a surplus was.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Last nights episode was pretty freakin' funny.

- the contest in the beginning was great. Michael cheating was awesome; pure michael scott shenanigans.
    - the really REALLY talky pre-duel chat between Dwight and Andy was good.
    - Kevin's "accident" on his paperwork; " I did a *****ish job on them" and the "rock" between him and oscar was good.
    - michael's facial expression when wallace started to compliment him. And the "let's order some pasta!" was so random!
    - the duel itself was good and I loved how they both dumped Angela.

Great episode!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Everything but the Michael subplot at headquarters was good. My guess is they needed to come up with something to get him out of the office so the rest of the episode would work. Pretty lame and it distracted from the rest of the episode a bit.

Perhaps Andy and Dwight will team up from here on out? I'm glad that this plot is wrapping up, it was getting to be a bit too long.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    - the contest in the beginning was great. Michael cheating was awesome; pure michael scott shenanigans.
    Speaking of contests, The 2nd Annual SSG Academy Awards Movie Challenge starts up soon! Get your popcorn ready!

Sorry, I couldnt' resist.

I really enjoyed last night's episode.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Great episode, I like how it ended as well.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I thought the Super Bowl ep was okay. I laughed outloud a couple of times, but really laughed when Stanley started laughing at the end. The cameos were wasted, IMO, but the sequence with Jack Black helping Cloris Leachman out of the bathtub was the funniest.

Tonight's ep was better. "This is how I got Squeaky Fromme" was classic.

Lecture Circuit part 1 was AWESOME, an instant classic and probably the best episode since Dinner Party. That was seriously one of my very favorites of the entire season, it was that good.

While I liked the Super Bowl episode, I think they should have shown parts 1 and 2 of Lecture Circuit instead.

This was on par with seasons 2 and 3.

Kind of sad how it seems that Karen really hasn't gotten over Jim at all. Sounded like she waited maybe a whole month after their breakup to find a new guy and get all knocked up (how quickly did they get married?!), and is it just me or does her new guy kind of look like Jim also.

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    Lecture Circuit part 1 was AWESOME, an instant classic and probably the best episode since Dinner Party. That was seriously one of my very favorites of the entire season, it was that good.

While I liked the Super Bowl episode, I think they should have shown parts 1 and 2 of Lecture Circuit instead.

This was on par with seasons 2 and 3.
    I haven't watched the superbowl episode yet, but the Lecture Circuit was AWESOME. I loved Michael's awkward speech and Andy's idiocy was pretty hysterical. I loved Dwight and Jim trying to make things up to Kelly. I'm really excited about going to see Holly too as I always loved her and michael together. they were seriously perfect for one another.

I plan to watch the SB episode here in a bit, maybe on hulu.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Kind of sad how it seems that Karen really hasn't gotten over Jim at all. Sounded like she waited maybe a whole month after their breakup to find a new guy and get all knocked up (how quickly did they get married?!), and is it just me or does her new guy kind of look like Jim also.
    Yeah, I felt kinda bad for her in this episode. I always thought she was a sweet gal and pretty cute too (especially in this episode too! I dunno what it was, but dayum!) It does seem like she got married REALLY quickly. i'll double check on the picture when I watch the episode again.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Last night's episode really sucked bad. i'm beginning to sway on this show.

Michael is just too over-the-top stupid for me.