Page 68 of 87 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
    I agree, the Michael character needs to be roped in a bit. The idea in the show that an inept boss is able to run the office let alone keep his job was funny. Now they are pushing it to a point where even an inept boss like this would be fired not to mention sent to a loony bin.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Last night's episode had the potential to be great. Had, mind you. Too bad it sucked eggs. Even Pam leading the lecture sucked.

Angela and her cat habits were the funniest bits.

I liked it but not as much as part 1.

Spoiler alert.....

It looks like Idris Elba aka Stringer Bell from The Wire is going to be on the show soon, as an adversary of some sorts for Michael. That sounds fantastic !!!!!

I'm shocked that nobody has posted about the last two episodes. After Michael said he'd quit I figured in this weeks episode he would have ended up staying... but what the hell. His own paper company and Pam walks out as well??!?!?!?!!?

I don't think I laughed once at this past episode.

Overall, I'd say it has been a rather disappointing season thus far. Not as bad as that crap that aired before the writer's strike, but not far off either.

Oh well, at least a very funny and consistent show airs afterwards.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I doubt Steve Carell will leave the show, so it's fine by me.
    No I don't think that's going to happen either however I wonder how they'll bring him back 'into the fold.' The show won't really work if is isn't the boss imho.

Yea, I don't really like the new boss much, and he sure as hell doesn't like Jim at all!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    I don't think I laughed once at this past episode.

Overall, I'd say it has been a rather disappointing season thus far. Not as bad as that crap that aired before the writer's strike, but not far off either.

Oh well, at least a very funny and consistent show airs afterwards.
    Agree with you on both accounts. I think season started off really strong, but over the last several episodes things have fallen greatly in terms of quality and comedy. Michael is borderline retarded making decisions that nobody would make in their right mind. And Pam leaving with him? That goes against any sort of common sense that she has demonstrated since the beginning of the series. I'm growing bored with this show. My guess is that we'll see Michael and Pam doing their own thing for a few episodes while other bosses do poorly at Scranton and then we'll see Dunder Mifflin ask Michael to come back and so will Pam.

And seriously, 30 ROCK is the funniest show on TV, hand down. The different POV's this past week had me laughing till I was almost in tears, especially Kenneth's and the muppets.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"