Page 69 of 87 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    I don't think I laughed once at this past episode.

Overall, I'd say it has been a rather disappointing season thus far. Not as bad as that crap that aired before the writer's strike, but not far off either.

Oh well, at least a very funny and consistent show airs afterwards.
    I've been like that for most episodes this season. The not laughing part. I'd rather watch the reruns on TBS and get a good laugh.

A pure rip-off of Jerry Maguire, which is a hugely overrated movie.

I don't like the new boss, either.

Good to know I'm not alone...
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I thought the most recent episode was pretty hilarious myself. The episode just prior...not so much. A little too much real world creeping in there than we've been used to.

As far as Michael coming back - I'm betting sales take a big dip with him gone, and he's eventually asked back. For whatever reason, his management style seems to have a generally positive effect on his branch's sales.

I have to wonder how much Parks and Recreation will suck, since the Office crew is behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    I have to wonder how much Parks and Recreation will suck, since the Office crew is behind it.
    Agreed. I will give it a go, but my expectations are pretty low.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Agreed. I will give it a go, but my expectations are pretty low.
    You're better than I am: i'm not even going to bother watching it.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    You're better than I am: i'm not even going to bother watching it.
    I don't blame you either.

I'm betting that since the folks behind the Office are behind it, and since the Office is one of the best shows on television, that it'll be pretty good. I'm looking forward to it!

I'm behind in my DVR watching so I finally saw the episode with Michael quitting. There were a few funny parts but for the most part it seemed like a long drawn out episode jus to get to Michael quitting. It was building to something and the pay off was him walking out? What a let down. Too many episodes seem to be nothing more than a long setup for a future episode and lack entertainment in themselves. The whole love triangle plot degraded into this after awhile.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.