Page 70 of 87 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
    Two more boring episodes last week. So bad. Pretty much bored with this show now. I just don't care. I don't buy Michael leaving, Pam quitting, Jim being a whiny ***, or any of it.

I laughed harder in the first two minutes of 30 ROCK. Hell, those first two minutes were funnier than anything THE OFFICE has done lately.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I did like Andy and Dwight playing Country Roads on the banjo and guitar. I thought that was great. Just about everything else... blah.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Two more boring episodes last week. So bad. Pretty much bored with this show now. I just don't care. I don't buy Michael leaving, Pam quitting, Jim being a whiny ***, or any of it.

I laughed harder in the first two minutes of 30 ROCK. Hell, those first two minutes were funnier than anything THE OFFICE has done lately.

I agree with you. 30 Rock is seriously the funnier of the two shows now. I delight in the random absurdity of that show: "I have some Trix up my sleeve... seriously! I have some cereal stuck up my sleeve. They got caught in the fibres!!!"

Tina Fey is a goddess.

The Office needs to get on track soon or I will stop watching that one soon.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    I agree with you. 30 Rock is seriously the funnier of the two shows now. I delight in the random absurdity of that show: "I have some Trix up my sleeve... seriously! I have some cereal stuck up my sleeve. They got caught in the fibres!!!"

Tina Fey is a goddess.

The Office needs to get on track soon or I will stop watching that one soon.
    That Trix thing was HYSTERICAL!!! I also LOVED Kenneth as Jack's assistant and the whole PELICAN BRIEF/showtime thing was genius; I actually ended up rewinding that scene where Jack finally demands showtime cos I thought it was so funny. I do hope that Jonathan ends up returning though; he was always great. And singing to Jack was hilarious.

And yes, Tina Fey...
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    I actually ended up rewinding that scene where Jack finally demands showtime cos I thought it was so funny.
    Kenneth: "WHAT? Why now?!?!"

"That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I've still liked The Office. Just because it's not constant off-the-wall humor (or even any kind of constant humor) doesn't mean it's not good.

I do also love 30 Rock. Why not both?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I've still liked The Office. Just because it's not constant off-the-wall humor (or even any kind of constant humor) doesn't mean it's not good.

I do also love 30 Rock. Why not both?
    Cos 30 ROCK is really funny while THE OFFICE is not. You can't tell if you watched any of the last, say, three episodes and then watched an older ep of THE OFFICE, like "The Client," "Dwight's Speech," or "Grief Counseling," you could say that these last few episodes are the same quality.

And I don't get why Ryan has to keep coming back. I'm kinda tired of his character. I get it, he's an ***, let's move along.

The fact that BJ Novak is involved pretty heavily with behind the scenes stuff leads me to believe that Ryan will never completely leave the show.

As for you, just stop watching The Office, then, and get on with your life.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    As for you, just stop watching The Office, then, and get on with your life.
    OH, that's definitely gonna be happening here soon. I'll give them another episode, maybe two and if they're still producing awful crap, I'll gladly stop watching.

I only saw the first ep, so far, and it was so-so.

Don't like the new boss. Too much of a tight *****.