Page 71 of 87 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
    Yea he definitely falls in the DOUCHE category, but I think it's funny how him and Jim don't get along at all, feels like Jim might head to the Michael Scott Paper Company!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Jim has always gotten the better of people, like Dwight, so it is good to see someone get the better of him.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    That Trix thing was HYSTERICAL!!! I also LOVED Kenneth as Jack's assistant and the whole PELICAN BRIEF/showtime thing was genius; I actually ended up rewinding that scene where Jack finally demands showtime cos I thought it was so funny. I do hope that Jonathan ends up returning though; he was always great. And singing to Jack was hilarious.

And yes, Tina Fey...

"I'm sorry... but Mr. Donaghy has been busy calling people into his office all morning so he can fire them"

OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Finally got around to watching the second of last week's two eps. I chuckled at Stanley's expression and Dwight and Andy wooing the new secretary, but other than that, another lackluster show.

The show has definitely gotten off-course.

OT, but I also watched Parks and Recreation. The assistant was the funniest thing on the show. And, sorry, but Amy Poehler was just painful to watch. Not very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post

Posted 3/30/09:
    My guess is that we'll see Michael and Pam doing their own thing for a few episodes while other bosses do poorly at Scranton and then we'll see Dunder Mifflin ask Michael to come back and so will Pam.
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand glad to see I was at least on the right track!

still, I really liked this episode; I almost damn near applauded when Michael put David in his place and when he ushered out Charles just as he was kicked out. I also loved Jim exposing Dwight to be an a-- all while Dwight was spot on. well done!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Yeah, I enjoyed last night's episode more than the last handful of new episodes that aired.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Yeah, I enjoyed last night's episode more than the last handful of new episodes that aired.
    Same here. I think I laughed more in this one episode than in the last month's worth. I really laughed at the Asian lady climbing into the van.

Jim making the kissing up noises reminds me of something I used to do at a former job.

I think having Pam as a salesperson will be interesting, a nice change to move the show forward.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.