Page 73 of 87 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
    I thought it was very well done, with lots of laughs. Can't wait for the DVD set in September !!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    I thought it was very well done, with lots of laughs. Can't wait for the DVD set in September !!!
    And I can't wait to store a copy of said dvd at my place for 2-1B's off site personal archives.

Registered
    What a disappointment. I laughed at Stanley's comment about theatre, chuckled during the volleyball game, but other than that, disappointing.

Maybe I should send my resume to the producers to see if they're in need of new writers.

"Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Ha! I like how they bumped Ryan down to 5th wheel and moved The 'Nard Dog up.

Well he was killing the Nard Dog so he got moved down a spot.

Registered
    FYI -- Hallmark has an Office Christmas ornament coming out in October. It's pretty cool looking (at least the picture in the catalog looks cool) but I don't know if it will find a place on my tree.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    FYI -- Hallmark has an Office Christmas ornament coming out in October. It's pretty cool looking (at least the picture in the catalog looks cool) but I don't know if it will find a place on my tree.
    Does that mean they'll have an Easter card coming out in Feb?

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Does that mean they'll have an Easter card coming out in Feb?
    Not before the mini ROTJ lunchbox ornament.

It looks like I'll have to choose between Target and Best Buy tomorrow for the season 5 DVD...right now I'm leaning toward Target.