Page 75 of 87 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
    Cartoon Network started running eps of the British version of the Office last Friday night. I have to admit: I laughed more during this one ep than in several eps of the American version.

It was fun trying to figure out which Brit character matched the American character. The British Dwight was a hoot!

I tried getting into the UK Office but couldn't keep watching, it was pretty rough...Ricky Gervais is great but the rest of the cast didn't make me want to keep watching.

Even though I didn't get into that show, I still think it would be awesome to do a crossover someday with David Brent visiting Dunder Mifflin.

Remember the good old days, when Cartoon Network only showed cartoons, when MTV showed music, and when Comedy Central showed stuff that was funny?

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Remember the good old days, when Cartoon Network only showed cartoons, when MTV showed music, and when Comedy Central showed stuff that was funny?
    Oh yes. And when TV Land and Nick at Night showed programs classic shows.

Last week's episode was a bit of a downer and not a great episode...but tonight's is an instant classic and one of my all-time favorites!!!

Congrats Jim and Pam.

Yes, a great episode all around.

Pam having a different mom was a bit jarring, as I'd just watched the episode with the original actress in it a few days ago. Weird!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I concur - another classic! So many great moments in this one. I did half expect Pam's mom to hook up with Michael in an effort to try and get back at her husband, though! Also, who'd have thought that Dwight could be such a pimp?!

One of the funniest eps in a very long time. And I was just about ready to give up on the show, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Pam having a different mom was a bit jarring, as I'd just watched the episode with the original actress in it a few days ago. Weird!
    That one I didn't catch but I do have another one to add to the list, in The Dundie's Stanley's wife is white.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    I did half expect Pam's mom to hook up with Michael in an effort to try and get back at her husband, though!
    So, my brother pointed out to me that this did happen afterall - my stupid DVR cut it off!