Page 76 of 87 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    So, my brother pointed out to me that this did happen afterall - my stupid DVR cut it off!
    summabish! Mine cut it off too! I had a feeling that would happen!!!

GREAT episode, easily one of the best in quite some time.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

The sales of this shirt ought to skyrocket now that Dwight wore it.

Make sure to read some of the customer reviews...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dwight-Schrutes-Three-Wolves-Shirt.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	21711  

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    That one I didn't catch but I do have another one to add to the list, in The Dundie's Stanley's wife is white.
    I thought that at first, but this was Stanley's girlfriend, not his wife.

My DVR also cut out during Kevin's shenanigans, so I didn't see anything after that.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofsokol View Post
    The sales of this shirt ought to skyrocket now that Dwight wore it.

Make sure to read some of the customer reviews...
    "Server not found."

I watched the wedding eps online Thursday a few hours before the new episode and those were probably the 2 best episodes in a few years, maybe the entire series.

Then the recent Mafia episode was rather lame.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I liked Mafia. No way that they could top last week's, so I thought this was a nice little episode..."I will have the gabba gool."

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Then the recent Mafia episode was rather lame.
    Totally agree; this episode was AWFUL. I laughed maybe two-three times. Just.....bad.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I am pretty much hating this season more than liking it. I'm about to stop watching as Steve Carrell's portrayal of Michael Scott is not even close to funny anymore as he bludgeons the viewer and the office workers with his stupidity. it was so much better when he was gently clueless.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Last night was awesome, I loved it! Probably the 2nd best episode of the season (after Niagra) and frankly season 6 appears to be shaping up to be the best since season 3.

Michael had some great stuff last night: everything with Toby was gold and I loved the convo with Pam's mom, aka "Boo."