Page 78 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879808182 ... LastLast
    The Halloween aspect of the show should've been expanded further than just the pre-credit sequence.

Another iffy episode. This season for the most part just isn't really turning my crank.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Another iffy episode. This season for the most part just isn't really turning my crank.
    Maybe you need to adjust your crank then?????

Watched the Christmas ep. I'd rank it third behind the iPod and Benihana Christmas eps.

But I did laugh a couple of times: Creed sitting on Santa Phyllis' lap was great. Dwight's Secret Santa gift was good, as well as Andy's gifts to Erin.

The company being sold aspect of the storyline was unnecessary, IMO. There was a good momentum going up until that point and it never really recovered.

And, I told the girlfriend: Jim has turned into Charles.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    Watched the Christmas ep. I'd rank it third behind the iPod and Benihana Christmas eps.
    Me too.

Those 2 are among the all time greats but this one was a rather average episode. I liked it though, but it just wasn't a classic.

"Phyllis, Jim. PHYILLIS."

I have to say I was pretty disappointed to tune in last week after a month without "The Office" only to find it was a clip show. Grrr.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Partial clip show, hey at least it moved the plot along while being a clip show.

But yeah, it'll be nice to get some more new ones starting next week.

I think we got a clip show because we're coming up on their 100th episode. IIRC, this is a pretty common occurence. If my Comcast listings are to be believed, we won't get a new episode until NEXT week.
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]