Page 79 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2969757677787980818283 ... LastLast
    Yes, it returns next week 2/4.

They passed the 100th episode mark already, so that's come and gone. If anything, this par-clip show was overdue.

Counting them up on IMDB, they're at 104 including the clip show, but when I count them up on the DVD's + the 13 we've seen so far n season 6, I came up with 103.
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I'm calling for a David Wallace spin-off series! Former paper company exec struggles with his new career as a stay-at-home dad!

I really like the idea of the Suck It. I think it is a solid idea.

My company recently got bought out by a bigger company and I totally sympathized with Michael and his reaction to all the changes.

Jim and Pam's interview at the school achieved a 10 on the awkwardness scale...almost too painful

[FONT=Courier New]I hope Kathy Bates will be back. She's always fun to watch. Her character reminded me of "Mom" from Futurama. And come to think of it, her weasely little assistant reminded me of one of "Mom's" sons on Futurama.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I enjoyed seeing David Wallace so relaxed and friendly to Michael. The hot tub scene was hysterical![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Awesome episode, I really enjoy the Michael/David W. scenes esp in the hot tub!!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    and Erin's "big box" !!!!!
    Mmmmm DQ like......
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade