Page 81 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3171777879808182838485 ... LastLast
    I'm sorry dude but it sucked, there were some nice one liners here and there but even if they were to have distilled that down to a single 30 minute show I still would have been disappointed. I'll give it a pass since it was the "baby show" but the end for me and The Office is getting ever closer.

The breast feeding of the wrong baby was priceless
    Other good stuff:
    • Poor Kevin
    • Dwight's police siren and the officer calling him by name when telling him to pull over
    • As 2-1B mentioned, the "Toby's grundle" line
    • Nard-dog hiding behind plants
    • Kevin's response to what is the opposite of eating spicy food
    • Merideth having a shirt "just like that" in her car
    • Michael chucking the keys
    • Oscar's line, "the hospital will provide dictionaries, take a Thesaurus!"

Overall I thought it was a pretty good episode, I quite enjoyed it

Quote Originally Posted by sonofsokol View Post

Other good stuff:
    • Poor Kevin
    • Dwight's police siren and the officer calling him by name when telling him to pull over
    [FONT=Courier New]^All good stuff. I thought it was pretty good, too. I normally don't like the 1 hour episodes, but this was a good one.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I also enjoyed Meredith's "Like Clooney!" line. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]My wife on the other hand can't stand the show anymore.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

After watching a couple of eps from season 3 earlier this week, yeah, the baby ep was weak. I laughed outloud three times: Dwight throwing the weapons out the car window when the cop was pulling him over; Dwight climbing out of Jim and Pam's bed pantless; and Andy hitting his head while spying on Erin and Kevin.

There were a couple of good chuckle moments, like Meredith's Clooney line.

Niagra is still, hands down, this season's best ep.

And as someone who worked in a hospital for nearly 9 years, I've never seen a male lactation consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I'm sorry dude but it sucked, there were some nice one liners here and there but even if they were to have distilled that down to a single 30 minute show I still would have been disappointed. I'll give it a pass since it was the "baby show" but the end for me and The Office is getting ever closer.
    I rated this a 10/10 on OfficeTally.com, only the 2nd time this season I think.
    You keep saying it's getting closer, well then back up your words and turn in your Dunder Mifflin sweatshirt. Go back to your formulaic sitcoms, gramps.

Thanks to Angela, there will never be a Worf Schrute.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]^All good stuff. I thought it was pretty good, too. I normally don't like the 1 hour episodes, but this was a good one.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I also enjoyed Meredith's "Like Clooney!" line. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]My wife on the other hand can't stand the show anymore.[/FONT]
    a) I'm often hesitant about hour-long episodes too and I thought the first half of this was better than the second half, but still good.
    b) "Like Clooney" made me laugh out loud, it was hilarious.
    c) Tell your wife she can spend Thursday nights with JJB and OC watching Matlock.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    After watching a couple of eps from season 3 earlier this week, yeah, the baby ep was weak. I laughed outloud three times: Dwight throwing the weapons out the car window when the cop was pulling him over; Dwight climbing out of Jim and Pam's bed pantless; and Andy hitting his head while spying on Erin and Kevin.

There were a couple of good chuckle moments, like Meredith's Clooney line.

Niagra is still, hands down, this season's best ep.

And as someone who worked in a hospital for nearly 9 years, I've never seen a male lactation consultant.
    You've apparently never seen a grundle either, as that made me laugh as loud as just about anything.

OC, I've been watching season 3 during my recent marathons too, in fact I just finished season 3 last night before bed. Some great stuff in there, no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofsokol View Post
    Other good stuff:
    • Poor Kevin

Good call on Dwight being called out by name, I loved that.
    When I eventually get a house of my own, if any mold is found I'll just call Dwight.

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    You keep saying it's getting closer, well then back up your words and turn in your Dunder Mifflin sweatshirt. Go back to your formulaic sitcoms, gramps.
    I'll give this weeks episodes a pass since with the birthday of Little Tuna there was more of a "drama feel" with the latching etc. And yes I wouldn't call it a dramatic episode but there was more drama then most episodes.

As far as that sweatshirt goes its current location is MIA so I guess turning it in is besides the point.

c) Tell your wife she can spend Thursday nights with JJB and OC watching Matlock.
    That is possible but I wonder where do they all live? Although its not like I need to get up early on Fridays now, I do have more built in 'drive time.' I never watched Matlock, maybe I'll get into Golden Girls instead?

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I'll give this weeks episodes a pass since with the birthday of Little Tuna there was more of a "drama feel" with the latching etc. And yes I wouldn't call it a dramatic episode but there was more drama then most episodes.
    Can you please to stick around in case we get a Little Nard Dog in the future?

The Office was officially renewed this week for season 7, woo hoo !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post

For the record, at my house, it's Survivor, CSI and the Mentalist on Thursday nights. Everything else is recorded and watched at a later time.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    For the record, at my house, it's Survivor, CSI and the Mentalist on Thursday nights. Everything else is recorded and watched at a later time.
    Ehh I'm going to your place then.

if you want to watch Simon Baker in a quality production, come over to MY house...and watch George F***ing Romero's Land of the Dead.