Page 82 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 862
  1. #811
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    if you want to watch Simon Baker in a quality production, come over to MY house...and watch George F***ing Romero's Land of the Dead.
    So The Mentalist doesn't count? (no I don't actually watch that), as far as Mr. Romero goes I'd give it a shot.

  2. #812
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    So The Mentalist doesn't count? (no I don't actually watch that), as far as Mr. Romero goes I'd give it a shot.
    [FONT=Courier New]I prefer the show that makes fun of the "Mentalist" -- literally, in the dialogue of the show: "Psych".[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

  3. #813
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    if you want to watch Simon Baker in a quality production, come over to MY house...and watch George F***ing Romero's Land of the Dead.
    A weaker entry in the Dead series, but still enjoyable. Had potential, but didn't get there. I prefer Dawn of the Dead myself.

    Tonight's ep was pre-empted in my area. SEC basketball tourney. Didn't see it listed in the late-night hours over the weekend either.

  4. #814
    My short and quick review of last nights episode: I (actually) liked it. Which goes against 2-1b's (forthcoming) review.

  5. #815
    I liked it but not as much as other episodes...as I told JJB last night, I was 2/3 of the way into it and ready to rate it a C+, until Packman showed up and elevated it.
    I still only gave it a B- though, as I thought it could have used MORE Packer...but it was good to see him, though.

    Thinking about it more today, there were several things I liked but it was a more average episode for me. Don't get me wrong, I loved watching it because I know the series will be over before we know it, but in the interest of not appearing to be a blind loyalist (based on my clear excitement over past episodes this and last season) I'll be honest when I think an episode wasn't as exciting for me as I would like.

    I did like the 'Nard Dog name-dropping How I Met Your Mother, that was cool.

  6. #816
    as is often the case with this show, the best part to me was the last 30 seconds... Quad Desk was awsome.
    Overall, it was a good episode. Nard-dawg is becoming my favorite character.

  7. #817
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    I did like the 'Nard Dog name-dropping How I Met Your Mother, that was cool.
    Since I'm an avid fan of that show that was awesome!!!

  8. #818
    Last week's ep was better than previous eps.

  9. #819
    I thought the greenscreen at the dump was weird . . . not like they're actually gonna have them go to a dump, but still. It fell a little too far into the show's over-the-top side.

  10. #820
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I thought the greenscreen at the dump was weird . . . not like they're actually gonna have them go to a dump, but still. It fell a little too far into the show's over-the-top side.
    The green screen was too obvious to me.

    Let's face it: the show peaked with Niagra and it's kinda hard to top that.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO