Page 82 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    if you want to watch Simon Baker in a quality production, come over to MY house...and watch George F***ing Romero's Land of the Dead.
    So The Mentalist doesn't count? (no I don't actually watch that), as far as Mr. Romero goes I'd give it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    So The Mentalist doesn't count? (no I don't actually watch that), as far as Mr. Romero goes I'd give it a shot.
    [FONT=Courier New]I prefer the show that makes fun of the "Mentalist" -- literally, in the dialogue of the show: "Psych".[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

if you want to watch Simon Baker in a quality production, come over to MY house...and watch George F***ing Romero's Land of the Dead.
    A weaker entry in the Dead series, but still enjoyable. Had potential, but didn't get there. I prefer Dawn of the Dead myself.

Tonight's ep was pre-empted in my area. SEC basketball tourney. Didn't see it listed in the late-night hours over the weekend either.

My short and quick review of last nights episode: I (actually) liked it. Which goes against 2-1b's (forthcoming) review.

I liked it but not as much as other episodes...as I told JJB last night, I was 2/3 of the way into it and ready to rate it a C+, until Packman showed up and elevated it.
    I still only gave it a B- though, as I thought it could have used MORE Packer...but it was good to see him, though.

Thinking about it more today, there were several things I liked but it was a more average episode for me. Don't get me wrong, I loved watching it because I know the series will be over before we know it, but in the interest of not appearing to be a blind loyalist (based on my clear excitement over past episodes this and last season) I'll be honest when I think an episode wasn't as exciting for me as I would like.

I did like the 'Nard Dog name-dropping How I Met Your Mother, that was cool.

as is often the case with this show, the best part to me was the last 30 seconds... Quad Desk was awsome.
    Overall, it was a good episode. Nard-dawg is becoming my favorite character.

I did like the 'Nard Dog name-dropping How I Met Your Mother, that was cool.
    Since I'm an avid fan of that show that was awesome!!!

Last week's ep was better than previous eps.

I thought the greenscreen at the dump was weird . . . not like they're actually gonna have them go to a dump, but still. It fell a little too far into the show's over-the-top side.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I thought the greenscreen at the dump was weird . . . not like they're actually gonna have them go to a dump, but still. It fell a little too far into the show's over-the-top side.
    The green screen was too obvious to me.

Let's face it: the show peaked with Niagra and it's kinda hard to top that.