Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    This was probably the funniest webisode yet. Stanley just cracks me up in how giddy he is about how somebody got off with $3,000.

"That's FANTASTIC!....I hope they bought something nice, and i hope you never catch them."

all we need now is Jim to show up and do an impression of him. "i do not think that is funny.............."

Good stuff!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Another solid webisode tonight!!! I was laughing hysterically when Kevin and Oscar were teasing Angela about Roy. Kevin is really given time to shine in these episodes. Good stuff!!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Jenna replied to my PM ! The mystery of the hat is solved...

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna Fischer
    Sorry, it was a special gift from the producers to the cast and crew after shooting Season One.

Nice meeting you too,
    Jenna

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Jenna replied to my PM ! The mystery of the hat is solved...
    Love is in the air.

Thats awesome Caesar!!! Although that sucks that you can't get an official copy. Looks like you are going to have to settle with that int'l site if you are really wanting that hat.

Man, I haven't watched the past couple weeks of webisodes yet. I really need to get on that. That's what she said.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

"Love" ?

More like "Hopeless Dreaming"

Also, James Gunn replied to my email that I sent through his website, so that was cool.

Looks like I'm on hold for that hat BUT a good friend of mine has made some OUTSTANDING bootleg shirts with the Dunder Mifflin, Inc. logo by just doing his own iron on transfers. They look really good, I was fooled the first time I saw it. So I'm gonna work on that for now.

Oh, and I want to get a jersey with the name "From Dwight" on the back.

UKW, Jenna put up a nice blog on her new Quebec - sounds interesting. Not to mention the blog about returning to the set for Season 3 of The Office...she sounds excited by the first episode's script so hopefully all will be revealed about what happened with Pam and Jim?

I sure hope Pam didn't marry Roy over the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Looks like I'm on hold for that hat BUT a good friend of mine has made some OUTSTANDING bootleg shirts with the Dunder Mifflin, Inc. logo by just doing his own iron on transfers. They look really good, I was fooled the first time I saw it. So I'm gonna work on that for now.

Oh, and I want to get a jersey with the name "From Dwight" on the back.
    I'll take one of each!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    UKW, Jenna put up a nice blog on her new Quebec - sounds interesting. Not to mention the blog about returning to the set for Season 3 of The Office...she sounds excited by the first episode's script so hopefully all will be revealed about what happened with Pam and Jim?

I sure hope Pam didn't marry Roy over the summer.
    I'll be sure to check that out Caesar. Thanks.

That will be interesting to see if they do get married or not. My guess/hope is that they won't be.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Hopefully the wedding got "delayed" for some reason over the summer...

1. Yeah, Jenna confirmed that the show is in real time, so when it starts in September, it'll BE September in their little world. My guess is they'll toy with us the entire episode about the wedding and yay/nay will get revealed.

2. Webisode 7: holy crap, when Kevin said that line about using $2,800 in petty cash to gamble on the Pistons, i couldn't stop laughing. "I lost it and then the Pistons won, so i got it back. Go Pistons." Oh, that was hysterical.

3. Webisode 8: Dude, Kevin gets BETTER with each episode. The hateful interaction between him and Angela is just great. I loved Oscar's "That.....was uncomfortable." and Kevin's little walk to Michael's office. Classic.

and i had to laugh at how they were waiting for "Michael" to leave his office, but you never saw him, except a brief blip of the back of his head. Oh, not Steve Carell!

I tend to go the other way with Kevin, less is more.

These webisodes are nice little nuggets, but the meat of this show is in the principle 5 for me...with nice secondary characters peppered in throughout.