Page 6 of 87 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    I finally picked up Season 1 on DVD now that the price has gone down a bit.
    I hadn't seen a couple of them (including the Pilot) and there were another couple that I had only seen parts of.
    I see those six episodes as a warm up to the season 2 release and the season 3 start.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

well, the mystery ends today with a special appearance by Dwight, who is hysterical as always. I enjoyed the conclusion (this way nobody gets fired!) and i loved Kevin and Oscar at the end.

"Yeah...........oh."
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I gotta catch up on those webisodes. BTW, just a reminder to all you fellow Office fans: Season 2 is out on DVD Tuesday and Season 3 starts on September 21st at 8:30.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Will the webisodes be on the Season 2 DVD?
    DOMINATE!

Excellent. I've only seen the first 2. I kept forgetting about them (even with the discussion here).
    I'll just wait and watch them all at once on Tuesday.
    DOMINATE!

Angela Martin is a close friend of mine on MySpace and she posted a blog saying that the Webbies would be on the DVD.

I think I'll enjoy them more marathon-style. Kind of like with the first run of Clone Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Excellent. I've only seen the first 2. I kept forgetting about them (even with the discussion here).
    I'll just wait and watch them all at once on Tuesday.
    Believe it or not, as big of an Office nut that I am, I too have only seen the first two webisodes. I'm faaar behind.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog
    Angela Martin is a close friend of mine on MySpace and she posted a blog saying that the Webbies would be on the DVD.

I think I'll enjoy them more marathon-style. Kind of like with the first run of Clone Wars.
    Thats great that they are going to be on the DVD. At this point I might as well hold off and just watch all of them when I receive the dvd in a week or so.

Speaking of Office Season 2 dvd, you all hear about this Office Severance Package Dvd set? It's exclusive to BestBuy and has season 1 and 2 and a bunch of extra stuff for $42.99. If I didn't already have Season 1, I'd be all over this. I wish I had more details but I can't find the link over at dvdtalk.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Yeah, i'm buying that gift set. A magnetic business card?! Oh, that's so going on my fridge! I already have season 1 too, but i guess i can sell it off to somebody.

Also, somebody put the Office season 2 gag reel up in two parts:

Part I- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZzvTA3-mAM

Part II- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQJjtHzG1uM

Hysterical stuff. Enjoy!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

alright, got my box set this morning!! I'm watching them now and I had almost forgot how painful "The Dundies" is to watch. and out of curiosity: did everybody get a Dwight K Schrute for their magnetic card? I figure everybody has one, but i just wondering if there are more than one or?

anyway, i'm lovin' this.