Page 8 of 87 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Might Caesar go "hi-tech"?
    I have to sooner or later, I have tons of VHS stuff taped off of TV (things like Aerosmith TV appearances and Star Wars TV specials and interview type stuff) that I really want to save...and it won't ever be released on DVD to collect so I'll have to port them over to DVD-R, I guess.

I saw a promo for The Today Show during NBC's football coverage tonight and it said Krasinksi and Fisher will be on some day this week...should be good !

According to Jenna's blog, her and john are going to be on the Today show on Thursday September 21st between 8-8:45am (9-9:45am Central Time).

I think she has that reversed: 8:00-8:45 CENTRAL time and 9-9:45 EASTERN.

Also, her and John are signing autographs at the NBC store this week to the first 45 people who buy the second season of the Office. I think that's Thursday too. But it's just a promo thing, so they only get half an hour. Still, would be cool.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Now she's adjusted that to say "We will appear somewhere between 8-8:45am (7-7:45am Central Time)." so I've got my VCR set for while I'm at work.

I just saw Carell on The Tonight Show and the bit they showed between Michael and Toby was hilarious, I can't wait !

Premiere thoughts: and note, from this moment on, this thread now has:

SPOILER SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILER SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILER SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILER SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILER SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

K, THAT SHOULD be enough: what a fantastic episode. I loved some of the assinine things that Michael did tonight and I was on the edge of my seat as I wasn't sure if he was going to embrace Oscar or not. And i got kinda worried cos i thought with all this stuff with Oscar, he might quit and/or leave the show. He's a minor character, but some of his comments are classic, especially when he was complaining about Angela's baby poster. Glad to see he's staying. and dude, Kevin GIGGLING for pretty much the entire episode. Good stuff.

Now onto the meat: I was pretty damn shocked to see Ryan sitting in Jim's seat. What a surprise that was, and, c'mon, Dwights crying fest was hysterical stuff. I am glad that Pam dropped Roy (who is looking thin these days; good for you!) but i'll admit, when the episode first started, I thought for SURE she went through with it. I was really surprised when she talked about what happened and I thought FOR SURE Jim would stop by and pick her up at the end or something, but alas, the writers keep us going. I am curious if Jim is going to start any romances with any new girls (but we all know eventually, he'll end up with Pam) and I loved the brief nod to the first season with the Jello. And what a great addition Ed Helms is! And i think that's about it. Great episode all around and i'm REALLY excited for season 3! Cheers!
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 09-21-2006 at 10:56 PM.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

If the writers handle the show like I think they will, we'll get two "Offices" in the same show. Big Tuna Jim pushing Ed Helms' buttons is going to make for some classic stuff.

Oh, and I want that gaydar.

* goes to Brookstone.com *

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by seanmcfripp View Post

Oh, and I want that gaydar.

* goes to Brookstone.com *

I LOVED how Jim causes Dwight grief, even though he's so far away. And that little smile and pondering expression from Pam was so well done. and i loved that ending dialogue by michael talking about if two people find each other..blahlbah blah and they show Pam and Jim. Awesome.

Not much I can say that hasn't already been said except that I think I fractured two ribs from laughing so hard at Dwight trying to kiss Oscar.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Perfect way to start the season and plant the seeds for a great story run, I'm sure. Speaking of nods to the first season, don't forget Mr. Brown giving the diversity speech to the Stamford branch.

Creed's comments were classic, the whole episode pretty much rocked and I am drawn in for another go round.

Only think I didn't like about the episode was Kevin, his laughing seems dumb to me because as a fat guy he should be more sympathetic to other people who are "different."

Did you see how happy Kelly was when Michael and Oscar kissed ?

Congrats to the future Mrs. Phyllis Vance of Vance Refridgeration.

Not sure what I was more shocked by: No wedding or Jim's "leaving."

I also love the part with the girl at the new Office, commenting on Jim looking at the camera and making that face.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!