Page 9 of 87 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Creed's comments were classic
    "A guy might have slipped in there."

Fantastic episode! I'm looking forward to many more...
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Not sure what I was more shocked by: No wedding or Jim's "leaving."

I also love the part with the girl at the new Office, commenting on Jim looking at the camera and making that face.
    I'm sure I posted this before (meh, it bears repeating ) but my all time favorite Jim-Look-To-The-Camera was when Toby said you should disclose any office relationship to HR, to which Phyllis asked "even a one night stand?"

Jim's look was OUTSTANDING.

"I got them a toaster. They call off the wedding and gave the toaster back to me. I tried to return the toaster to the store and they said they no longer sold that kind of toaster. So now my house has got two toasters."

"That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Ok, I'm beating a dead horse with the "my favorite part was," but here goes...

The look on Dwight's face at the thought of Angela with another woman.

Michael: "Oh look, it's Oscar's roomate. Oh, I wonder if he knows."

Quote Originally Posted by CaesarShrute
    Only think I didn't like about the episode was Kevin, his laughing seems dumb to me because as a fat guy he should be more sympathetic to other people who are "different."
    I don't think the laughing was meant to be mean-spirited, as much as it was supposed to convey his excitement over officially knowing a gay person. Kevin seems to have a very adolescent attitude torwards sex, with all the impish grins whenever inuendo peppers a conversation. The laughing reminded me more of something like Beavis and Butthead laughing at a teacher saying "vagina" in a sex ed class.

Alright, I updated my profile and stuff with mr. Schrute grieving for Jim.

I got an avatar of Roy's DUI which was freakin' SCARY.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Best mugshot evah!

If that ever happened in my office, there would be SUCH a lawsuit... LOL

It was a good episode.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by seanmcfripp View Post
    I don't think the laughing was meant to be mean-spirited, as much as it was supposed to convey his excitement over officially knowing a gay person. Kevin seems to have a very adolescent attitude torwards sex, with all the impish grins whenever inuendo peppers a conversation. The laughing reminded me more of something like Beavis and Butthead laughing at a teacher saying "vagina" in a sex ed class.
    Well, I don't know if I took it as "mean" so much, I guess just as juvenile like you said...still, when Michael said "alright, everybody in the conference room, I don't care if you're gay or straight or a lesbian or...OVERWEIGHT."

Quote Originally Posted by JMG
    Alright, I updated my profile and stuff with mr. Schrute grieving for Jim.

Well done, Big Tuna.

"FALSE."

Quote Originally Posted by JP
    If that ever happened in my office, there would be SUCH a lawsuit... LOL
    But, but, but, but what if Michael and Dwight kissed you awkwardly on the mouth and Lan Jevinson (sic) gave you 3 months off plus a car ?

Quote Originally Posted by JP
    It was a good episode.
    I just watched it this morning for the 4th time already.

On a serious note, the thing I love about the gay humor (and other humor on the show, or humour as JP would spell it ) is that they don't use it for cheap laughs (like, ohhhhhh, say, Will & Grace ) but rather they pull off the gay jokes at the expense of the non-gay people who do and say goofy things.

Good episode, indeed !

One little thing I loved about the episode was Dwight trying to kick Oscar after he pushed Angela out of the way. This one was probably my second favorite episode after "The Injury". I swear, nothing will make me laugh more than this dialogue:

Dwight: Where are we going?

Jim: We're going to Chuckie Cheese.

Michael: Aw, man. I'm so sick of Chuckie Cheese.

Jim: We're going to the hospital, Michael.

[FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Good call Double G, I also loved Dwight's attempt at defending Angela's honor.

I also love how Dwight always wears short sleeved shirts with ties.