Page 10 of 87 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I also love how Dwight always wears short sleeved shirts with ties.
    If Sipowicz can do it then Dwight can do it as well.

I'm sure you are well aware Caesar but incase you aren't, Jenna is on Leno tomorrow (Thursday) night.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Caesar recently decided he should have a backup for his personal archive of The Office kept at my house (ie he burnt me a copy ) and I watched both seasons in about 3 days. Very good stuff, I'm hooked!

Hells Yes JJB. One of, if not, the best show on TV!

Great ep tonight btw. Can't wait to watch it again.

"..Creed." <-- Creed introducing himself to Meredith.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

As I told Caesar a few days ago I now have a better understanding for his "Pam-a-tar" he had a few months back.

"I love inside jokes. I hope to be part of one someday."
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Another great episode last night, top to bottom just loaded with instant classic bits.

Indeed UKDubs, I made sure to catch Jenna on TTS. How 'bout that zombie floor vac ?

I have so many favorite parts from last night, too many to type right now but since someone mentioned Creed introducing himself to Meredith, I'll add how he called Angela "Andrea" when defining her as the office *****.

Speaking of name calling, Dwight calling Angela "monkey" had me ****ing myself from the start.

Another home run episode, just loaded like I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I have so many favorite parts from last night, too many to type right now but since someone mentioned Creed introducing himself to Meredith, I'll add how he called Angela "Andrea" when defining her as the office *****.
    "Don't Monkey Me!"

That caught me COMPLETELY off guard. What I noticed too is when Angela storms off, he EATS some of her food! Just chomps away. Creed is really shining in the first two episodes so far and he's only had what, like 4 lines?

But yeah, last episode was fantastic. I really didn't expect to see Angela in Dwight's room and how Jim reacted was just fantastic.

Michael is just doing a great job of becoming MORE of an *** than he has in previous seasons? Carel is doing a great job this season.

and how great was it when Kelly kept feeding Ryan at the dinner table?!?? Holy God, that was good stuff.

and c'mon, how adorable was Toby being all Hugh Grant around Pam? I dunno if anything could go down there, but I smell something with those two and it's not Michael's office.

also, I was at Target this week and I spotted and bought this: http://www.nbcuniversalstore.com/det...ae64da473f848f Thought you might dig it, Caesar.
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 10-01-2006 at 12:20 PM.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

WHOA, thanks for the tip JMG, I'll be browsing for that this week.

Good call on Creed, the way he starts eating "Andrea"'s soup is too funny.

Ryan and Kelly are great, the way he says "I don't like ketchup" and she replies "you love ketchup" while cramming it in his mouth is hilarious.
    But WHY would he stay with her? Ryan seems like a smooth and confident guy, why would he get trapped with her like that? She's a cutie, for sure, but wayyyyyyyy too yappy as the show has proven time and again.