Page 11 of 87 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Pretty hysterical episode tonight. It was cool seeing Pam actually not in her usual garb and Roy's reaction was great. and seriously, how hysterical was Creed.."Just staring....." Dude is hysterical.

I really enjoyed the Dwight/Angela subplot and his reaction when Michael busted him. I'm hunting for a screenshot of him standing on that paper, with the LIAR title around his neck.

And lastly, I did like the subplot with Jim and his new work pals playing "Call of Duty." Pretty good stuff!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I thought it was great when Jim's hot coworker who likes him was playing COD and had his character on screen hopping in the corner and she says: "He's so cute. Trying to shoot people with a smoke grenade."

Creed rules.

I'll have that screengrab for you later tonight, JMGuy.

I loved this ep. Mainly because Michael was pretty much furious at Dwight the whole time.
    "What's your dentist's name?"
    "Dr. Mentist."
    "Sounds an awful lot like dentist."
    "Maybe that's why he became one."
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Excellent episode!!! I just got done watching it for the second time. I love how Dwight bashing Michael's Sebring sent him over the top and lead him to tell Dwight that he made it all up.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

sorry JMGuy, iTunes hasn't put up the new episode yet for some reason so I can't screencap yet...they usually have it up Friday afternoon.

UKW, I love the Bubba-Tar.

Not a problem, Caesar. Way ahead of ya.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	liar.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	14630  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Thanks Cae! Btw, I was meaning to tell you that you left out the "h" in Dwight in your sig line, unless you did that on purpose?!?!?

Good work JMG. Sweet screen cap.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."