Page 12 of 87 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
    This last episode was awesome.

Pam: "I have an old broken Dirt Devil, we could that that be in charge of the office......."
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    That's what the (sic) is for.
    I don't get it. Am I supposed to?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

sic is used in reporting when citing something that is known to be spelled incorrectly or worded improperly...usually when quoting someone who used bad grammar in an interview or quoting a document that is improperly worded.

WTF, the previews say someone dies in the office...........who do you think?
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoilers well not really a spoiler as it's being advertised on websites and TV guides, but we have to appease the masses.

Eh, it's not what you think, Rebo. Here is the nbc.com blip about it: "Michael forces his staff to attend grief counseling after the death of his former regional manager."

So, it's nobody we know that has died.

end fake spoiler la la la spoiler spoiler spoilers spoiler
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 10-11-2006 at 10:29 PM.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Ahh......so its that guy he met out by the dumpsters when Todd left a surprise on his office floor...........? (Great episode, especially the photo of Michael with long hair )
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

WHOA, how's about spoiler tagging that badboy next time ?

I didn't know Ed Truck was going to die, thanks...

Not really a spoiler when it's being advertised on NBC and on viewing guides, but I guess i'll put up a spoiler warning.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

It's okay, I didn't think ET could have too many years left to live anyway. I love that pic of him and the longhaired Michael Scott.

Seriously though, I'm avoiding those online blurbs - I was mad when I found out about "The Coup" before it aired...

Remember last week when I said Ed was going to be in an episode? Well now you know the reason.