Page 15 of 87 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
    What are you talking about? You haven't even seen every episode this season...Mary.

So, i'm about one season into the UK version of "The Office" and i must say it's a hoot. You can really see how the US version took some stuff from the UK and expanded on it. I will say that Gervais and his character of David Brent is FAAAAAAAAAR dirtier than Michael Scott and the overall show is a bit more vulgar and full of more sex talk then the US version. Not that it's bad,but i'm assuming that the BBC allows more stuff than NBC. In fact, David Brent really kinda creeps me out. I did my laugh my a-- off when he busted out the guitar. And I will say that the Tim/Dawn interaction is pretty solid, simply because i love both of those actors, especially Martin Freeman. Him and Krasinski could be seperated at birth: their facial expressions are so identical it's scary. And now, i'm not up to the second season and the "dancing" episode. hehehe

and side note: "The Office" this week is a rerun. So, spend your Thursday........probably watching the rerun.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    What are you talking about? You haven't even seen every episode this season...Mary.
    Yes I have.

For those that have seen the newest episode you probably don't want to read this post.

Great episode tonight! A couple of observations: So Dwight and Angela are done? Intersting how we saw Roy the most dressed up ever and he walked out right after coming in (yes I know he saw Pam dancing with that dude). Why didn't Jim answer Pam's text? I've been drunk and I still had the presence of mind to check for calls/texts. What's up with Jim's bike and the basket? In "Email Surveillance" we see a mountain bike in Jim's bedroom, what happened to that? And finally Michael puckering up for Pam!

JJB- dude, apparently you've never been drunk enough, my friend. He didn't answer the text cos he didn't hear the phone cos ya know, its' a show and he was DRUNK.

No way Angela and Dwight are done; I just think she wasn't happy with Dwight and his participation in a religion her uptight a-- doesn't like. And when Michael was leaning in, I kept mumbling, "no no no no no no no." I did like Pam teaching him some rules in the car: "One more word and i'm pulling over." And it was good to see casual Pam out on the town!

and i was laughing hysterically when the two fellas were singing and drunky. Ed Helms and the inflatable bed: great stuff.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    JJB- dude, apparently you've never been drunk enough, my friend. He didn't answer the text cos he didn't hear the phone cos ya know, its' a show and he was DRUNK.
    I'm not saying he'd hear the initial buzz but I'm guessing it keeps buzzing untill he reads that message. So with that in mind I'd think he would have seen in... especially since it was on his desk rumbling not in a pocket where it is harder to notice.

Mine only buzzes a few times when I'm at work and then it stops.

JMG you can say that again about Andy, how great of an addition has that guy been ?

"It's a roomy twin."

"TUNA ! ! ! ! ! Are you kidding me?"

What about Ryan saying that he is saving to go on a trip and to buy an Xbox and not for a wife and kids!