Page 17 of 87 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast
    I about messed myself when Dwight recieved a fax from himself in the future
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

I know its a made up show but I loved it when Michael came out of his office and told Dwight to come with him and they were going to save the branch.

I loved Ed Helms' reaction when he found out the Stanford branch was closing. I sure hope he moves to Scranton with Jim and Rashida Jones. But the quote of the episode was from Michael. "I didn't care for "Bowling for Columbine". I thought it was going to be a bowling movie.....and it wasn't. It was something.....completely different."
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

How about when Michael asked Toby to go into his office so they could talk and Toby closes the door on Dwight who in turns waves the camera off from going inside.

That was a great episode. I loved Dwight and Michael practicing how the confrontation was going to go down. I was seriously shocked when they said they were closing the Scranton office since there were so many people at that office. Well, as it turns out, "so long Stamford office!" This could get really interesting.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    How about when Michael asked Toby to go into his office so they could talk and Toby closes the door on Dwight who in turns waves the camera off from going inside.
    I think i missed that. I'll have to rewatch the episode and see what else i missed. I was talking on the phone during part of the episode.

However, what i know what was hilarious:
    1. Dwight getting faxes from Future Dwight. That was great.
    2. Ed Helms reaction to Stamford closing down; that was also good stuff.
    3. Dwight and the title of Michael Scott's book.
    4. The end where Jim invites Karen to Scranton.
    5. Poor Ryan. Just when he thought he was out, she keeps pulling him back in!!
    6. And when they showed Kelly, all weepy, saying, "If i stay and Ryan leaves, I'll kill myself, like in "Romeo and Juliet.".....the claire Danes one" that was great stuff.

can't wait for next week!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    I think i missed that. I'll have to rewatch the episode and see what else i missed. I was talking on the phone during part of the episode.
    I should add that I watched the producers cut on NBC.com so I'm not sure what the extra stuff was.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I should add that I watched the producers cut on NBC.com so I'm not sure what the extra stuff was.
    great idea! I never considered watching the PC!! Here are the things I noticed were in the Producers cut and not in the aired episode (i might be wrong on this though, so if i'm wrong, jump in and let me know):
    1. Kevin asking Pam if she knows what's going on with Jan and Michael; he then motions for her to call him and then exchange "the rock." The look on her face is priceless.
    2. The scene with Michael and Jan seemed longer, with more stuff going on.
    3. Yeah, that scene where Michael tells the office is definately extended. If memory serves, it cuts to a different scene right after michael make that HYSTERICAL face with his teeth all sticking out. And yes, Dwight telling the camera to back off wasn't aired.
    4. Ed Helms telling their Stamford branch boss to take a bow and I think Jim's comment about how the whole thing is like a high school reunion and them saying, "we're going to move in with you.....FOREVER" might have not been aired.
    5. The Meredith sex pact thing was DEFINATELY not on air!
    6. Was creed taking pictures on his digital camera aired?
    7. Creed pawning off his Office supplies wasn't aired
    8. Pam signing Kelly's....book thing wasn't aired.
    9. Roy tryin' to mack on Pam about art school wasn't aired
    10. Dwight going through trash wasn't aired!
    11. Stanley being PO'd about not retiring was new.

This directors cut version was much better than what was aired. I'm kinda shocked really. Can't wait for next week.

I read that the November 30th episode is written by Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant. That should be a great episode.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    9. Roy tryin' to mack on Pam about art school wasn't aired

....and totally falling on his face when Pam tells him she had already started school!
    This directors cut version was much better than what was aired. I'm kinda shocked really. Can't wait for next week.
    I havne't watched the tv cut (yet) so I can't say for sure but I would think the producers cut would be better because there was "more show to see." It was about 50% longer so alot of extra stuff/longer takes can be in there.

The November 30th episode is written by Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant. That should be a great episode.
    This episode IS longer, 40 min. so that is great! Plus there will be an HOUR LONG SHOW in December after the Christmas show.

I just watched the tv cut and I noticed a few things different compared to the producers cut that JMG didn't mention:

Roy and Angela talking is extended, Angela says something nice about Roy and Kevin makes a noise to which Angela says "grow up!"

Roy's talking head about the future/Pam is different.

Jan/Josh/Jim scene was there but cut in two parts around Michael/Dwight knocking on the CFO's door (I think).