Page 18 of 87 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast
    http://www.bestweekever.tv/2006/11/1...y-must-see-tv/

Clip of tonights show; I nearly peed myself. I'm not even joking.

and it's 35 minutse tonight too! wooo wooo!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Wow!!!! I heard about this scene and its even better then I thought it would be!!!!

oh man, tonight's episode was HYSTERICAL. It was great seeing Andy and Dwight competiting for Michael's love and Stanley's facial expression when he got the "rock" from that one black guy, oh lord, that KILLED me. Kevin making a salad and Creed being....well, Creed were all great moments. And we can't forget "Lazy Scranton" and the "Scranton Witch Project." Just a great overall episode! This season just got crazier!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Tonights episode was excellent!

Is anyone else glad that Jim has appeared to have choose Karen over Pam?

... please don't hurt me Caesar.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although in the end it will be Jim/Pam.

I loved this episode. I laughed hardest at the woman pumping breast milk and Creed just staring at her. And Michael's line when the new black guy walked in.."This is where the slaves work....not like that". And Pam's face when Michael asked Karen if her dad was a GI was priceless.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post

... please don't hurt me Caesar.
    I like it ! What is Jim supposed to do, hang around forever after putting his heart on the line (twice) and wait? He's too good a catch to wait around, and frankly I really like that Karen so I say good for them.

Quote Originally Posted by JimPamBonds
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although in the end it will be Jim/Pam.
    I disagree, I think it's going to be Roy/Pam.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I disagree, I think it's going to be Roy/Pam.
    I think that may flair up a bit but in the end Pammers will get with Jimmers.

Last night's episode was great. Michael doing his "Prison Mike" schtick was hilarious. And Creed dangling the paperclips in front of the baby was funny too. I laughed pretty hard at Andy's attempt to woo Pam.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]