Page 34 of 87 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast
    Really good and funny episode. That Creed is a piece of work. What did he say? " I dont' see what the big deal is, showing brain?" or something like that.

Meredith driving, and well, parking.

Really good drawing of pervert Dwight by Pam. I like how the show ended with Dwight looking into the mirror, that little stache. Good stuff.

Excellent episode, plan on watching it again soon.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

my brother pointed this out to me: http://www.stewartwade.com/pervert.jpg

I gues if you call the number, there is a recording from Dwight. It's been busy, so I haven't been able to get through. If anybody else does, let me know what it says.

Just got through: HYSTERICAL recording; Dwight gives you three choices. Enjoy!
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 05-07-2007 at 04:06 PM.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Really good and funny episode. That Creed is a piece of work. What did he say? " I dont' see what the big deal is, showing brain?" or something like that.
    "hanging brain"

I've watched this episode 6 or 7 times already...I can't even remember how many times ???

Man, GO PAM! Finally, getting some complaints/notions out there in the open and how do you like it telling jim how she feels in front of the whole gang?!?!? Karens facial expression wasn't sayin' good things to her either. Crazy!

Pretty funny episode and I loved Stanley's fake enthusiasm and Creed eating a fish raw?!!? The sumo outfits were hysterical and I loved how they had to move in them. I loved how Andy was trying to swim around and how about that Flintstone song at the end; great episode! Next week is the finale!! eeeeeeeeek!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

There was a LOT of funny stuff in this episode.

-Meredith flashing the camera.
    -Stanley going "Oh sweet mother of God" after Michael's announcement, and Michael's reply to that.
    -Andy throwing the rock at the mallard
    -Creed catching the fish with his hands and eating it. That guy never ceases to amaze me.
    -Andy falling into the pond in his sumo suit.
    -Jim's look to the camera after the fire was started up.
    -Dwight on the hot coals
    -And finally, the Flintstones sing along on the bus was awesome

All I have to say about Pam's confession is "It's about time".

I can't believe next week is the season finale.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I thought the whole Pam thing kind of sucked - it's like the creators needed it to happen, and had to settle for some less-than-perfect setting. Awkward, to say the least.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Pam is the perfect "smokin" girl next door.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

The only funny part was when Andy fell in the lake and was floating around.
    This episode didn't do much for me as compared to the last 2-3 weeks.

I agree on the Pam thing as it seemed forced. She also kept using the 'friend' word and didn't state her true feelings. Maybe next week?

I thought this was a pretty funny episode. I liked how Stanley was featured a little more prominantly in this ep. He is awesome.

"I would rather work for an upturned broom with a bucket for a head than work for somebody else in this office besides myself. Game on!"

"That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."