Page 37 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    I was just watching "Bring Your Daughter to Work Day" from Season 2.
    Are you Mother Goose?

I thought season III ended on a great note, I can't wait untill fall for new episodes! I will say that Season III had probably the worst episode of the series (to this point) Phyllis' Wedding. Personally way way wayyyyyyyyyy too much Michael Scorn. I was actually fast forwarding during my initial watching of that episode (and only at this point).

I just started my Season One dvd.

EDIT: Just finished Season one.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Phyllis' Wedding. Personally way way wayyyyyyyyyy too much Michael Scorn. I was actually fast forwarding during my initial watching of that episode (and only at this point).
    I still don't get why the hell you would fast forward during this show on the first viewing...how do you know what stuff you may have missed ?

I still like that episode, watched it a multitude of times.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I still don't get why the hell you would fast forward during this show on the first viewing...how do you know what stuff you may have missed ?

I still like that episode, watched it a multitude of times.
    Watching Michael Scorn not being funny = fast foward. It was way over the top so as he dragged that wheelchair behind him I was ff'ing to lesson my pain.

Finished up season 2 today... now I want to start season 3 but I had to erase them from my pc's hard drive not too long ago. Why doesn't NBC have the episodes on their website? They have The Black Donnely's and that show has been cancelled. I guess it is probably because if they had The Office available it would eat up too much bandwidth from all the people that would watch it. Hmmm....
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

"I was gonna teach the children to make corn husk dolls"

I just watched Take Your Daughter To Work Day as well...great stuff.

I always get a kick out of Stanley screaming at Ryan. Good stuff.

BTW - I just realized that Stanleys daughter on the show is the same girl who plays Hawkins' daughter in Jericho.

I love it when Stanley gets fired up. "Game on."

What the hell, "Michael's Birthday" is coming up next...may as well keep watchin'

Yea, another great episode that is. He gets all mad and frustrated because Kevin steals his thunder (so to speak) with the skin cancer thing.

Michael checking Toby against the wall while ice skating is classic!

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Yea, another great episode that is. He gets all mad and frustrated because Kevin steals his thunder (so to speak) with the skin cancer thing.
    Yes, very much like the issue he has with Phyllis' dad (you know, the one JimJam doesn't like )

Michael checking Toby against the wall while ice skating is classic!
    Yeah, I'm not that far yet but he did just tell Toby he couldn't have a bday donut.

Jeez, and now he just pulled up a chair for the "stripper" delivery girl, oh man...and Dwight is playing "For the Longest Time by William Joel" on his recorder.