Page 51 of 87 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
    Where's you see a 4 hour long episode?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Where's you see a 4 hour long episode?
    When I watched the first 4 episodes back-to-back-to-back-to-back.

This week's looks to be hilarious, I saw the TV spot before...very good premise, with you-know-who coming back to the show. I can't wait !

http://www.froggy101.com/
    You can request a bumper sticker like Dwight's.
    DOMINATE!

Could this week's episode with the return of Karen be the seeds of a rumored spin-off?
    [FONT=arial] NBC Developing The Office Spin-Off [/FONT]
    [FONT=arial] Source: [FONT=arial][FONT=arial]TV Guide[/FONT] [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial]October 30, 2007[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]TV Guide reports that NBC is developing an episode of comedy "The Office" that would introduce several new characters who would then be spun off into a new series.

The proposed "Office 2" is not expected to include any of the mother ship's core cast, as producers are already casting about for a "name" to headline the potential show.
    [/FONT]
    DOMINATE!

I can't say the sound of that appeals to me....they need to think that through some more.

The only way I'd love an "Office" spin-off is if it took place completely in cyber-world with Dwight's and Jim's avatars.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Tonight was a good episode. Seeing a conclusion to the Jim/Karen relationship was both hilarious and probably one of the most awkward moments on the show so far, especially their parting words to each other.

Dwight's handlebar mustache disguise was great. "WE WILL BURN UTICA TO THE GROUND!!!"

Oscar's "Besides having sex with other men, I'd say the Finer Things Club is the gayest thing about me." had me rolling. Andy trying to get into the club was funny, as was the meeting discussing "Angela's Ashes".
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    Tonight was a good episode. Seeing a conclusion to the Jim/Karen relationship was both hilarious and probably one of the most awkward moments on the show so far, especially their parting words to each other.

Dwight's handlebar mustache disguise was great. "WE WILL BURN UTICA TO THE GROUND!!!"

Oscar's "Besides having sex with other men, I'd say the Finer Things Club is the gayest thing about me." had me rolling. Andy trying to get into the club was funny, as was the meeting discussing "Angela's Ashes".
    All good points. I was nearly squirming in my chair when Karen walked over to the car. Jim really should have just stood up and told her some honest truth. He can be kind of a wussy sometimes.

And seriously, when Dwight said, "I think I cut my penis on the lid!" I almost in tears. Their whole subplot was hysterical.

and Oscar's comment was also great. Their club was nifty and when Phyllis took forever to use the microwave, I couldn't stop laughing. GREAT episode tonight, quite possibly one of my favorite episodes ever.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    And seriously, when Dwight said, "I think I cut my penis on the lid!" I almost in tears. Their whole subplot was hysterical.
    Yeah, that part was hilarious. That is quite possibly the first time I laughed out loud all season, which is sad in a way.

GREAT episode tonight, quite possibly one of my favorite episodes ever.
    It was a good episode and I'm glad to see the show "get back in track" so to speak, but I don't know if I'd go that far and say it was one of my favorites.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."