Page 57 of 87 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
    I loved how they kicked the awkwardness level to 11 for the comeback show.

I was dying at Michael's vasectomy rant, as well as Dwight bringing his babysitter to the party. "I think I should go." "Fine, then leave."
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I thought tonights episode was pretty good, better than most of what aired as of late Sorry Cae, don't hate. But I enjoyed tonights episode, for the most part, even if it was awkward as f***!

Speaking of which, while watching tonights show the word that was constantly coming to mind was "awkward".

Jan seemed completely out of character... But I know people change when they host parties, get-togethers or have people over, which I'm assuming what was going on with her tonight. Michael wasn't nearly as bad.

I love how Michael likely duped Jim and Pam into having dinner with them.

Andy and Angela joining was something else. It is obvious Angela is not at all into Andy, while he is making a serious effort. The ice cream bit was hilarious.

Dwight. I love the food and wine glasses he brought (massive wine glass!)

Jan informing Pam that she dated Michael was hilarious.

And the fake call with Jims place flooding was great too.

Michaels "plasma" screen was something else. And Jan making him sleep at the foot of his bed was something else as well. Candles? Never would have expected that. And she obviously has taken over most of those rooms. Michael is such a pansy.

Anyways, while I found a lot of this episode to be far fetched (mainly the stuff between Jan and Michael, Jan predominantly), it was still pretty funny. It feels good to finally be able to pick several parts of an Office episode that were hilarious, again, as opposed to only a few, or none. Again, don't hate.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    I loved how they kicked the awkwardness level to 11 for the comeback show.

I was dying at Michael's vasectomy rant, as well as Dwight bringing his babysitter to the party. "I think I should go." "Fine, then leave."
    Eh, it was strictly carnal anyway.

Also, looks like someone missed all the awkward stuff we learned about Jan when she and Michael first started dating. Not that I'm hatin' or anything.

I couldn't help but laugh my arse off at Pam and Jim's faces when they saw the videocamera in the bedroom.

I thought this was a pretty solid episode and despite being awkward, this doesn't nearly take the Awkward Cake that is still awarded to Phyillis' Wedding.

I just don't know if I like how they've made Jan incredibly crazy this season. To me, it almost doesn't mesh well from what we saw of her in seasons 2 and 3.

And michael's plasma TV was really funny. "I just stand here for hours and watch TV." Jim's flood call was also great.

Good to have the show back. Hopefully we get to, ya know, the actual OFFICE next week though.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I remember some things about Jan, but they all seemed minor in comparison to how she was acting last night; more psycho than awkward, after thinking about it some more. Sure, we know she is a bit odd, but last night's episode brought everything to an entirely new level. Thats how I perceived it anyways.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I thought the show as amusing but really not funny at all. Awkward is definitely the word to sum up last night's episode.

In my opinion they need to improve this show before ever thinking about a spin-off. Face it most spinoffs fail miserably.

Hilarious episode, definitely the most awkward ever -- even beating out Phyllis' Wedding for that title.

I loved this episode, watched it 4 or 5 times already.

Jan is not acting out of character IMO, they've been showing a progression of her from businesswoman to nutjob over the last couple of years.

Great show.

Quote Originally Posted by vader121 View Post
    I thought the show as amusing but really not funny at all. Awkward is definitely the word to sum up last night's episode.
    I have to agree. The parts involving Dwight were the funniest, although Jim and Pam's facial reactions were good.

There's good episodes and so-so episodes of the Office.

I'm into my 2nd viewing right now and so far I'd say this is an average episode. Not bad, but not great either. It has some very good and funny moments but also some weird parts. I love the Jim and Pam stuff, as well as much of the Dwight stuff. "and she will bear your fruit."

Kevin is clearly the weak link of this show IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I'm into my 2nd viewing right now and so far I'd say this is an average episode. Not bad, but not great either. It has some very good and funny moments but also some weird parts. I love the Jim and Pam stuff, as well as much of the Dwight stuff. "and she will bear your fruit."

Kevin is clearly the weak link of this show IMO.
    Are you kidding?! Kevin is one of my favorite of the background characters! Maybe it's because he reminds me so much of my cousin Christopher and his characterization hits a little closer to home for me. I thought it was both hilarious and endearing how proud he seemed to have finally won one after having lost his lady love.