Page 74 of 87 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
    Reminder: season 6 kicks off tonight! I'm hoping for a decent season, reminiscent of season 2, meaning, ya know...funny!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

You don't even find season 3 funny? Sorry guy...but you're hopeless.

Decent premiere tonight, I never knew Creed was such the SCUBA diver.

I watched several episodes of season five the past few days with various people . . . that was a damn good season.

The premiere was pretty good, but it would have been nice to have had a secondary plot not involved with the rumors (even though there were many different stories around that). It all seemed kind of . . . dunno, pointless, like filler. Still funny, though.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

You'll regret that when you find yourself between a moose and her cubs at night.

So-so episode. Hope it's not a precursor to how the rest of the season will be.

I think this episode is full of little gems from numerous cast members...I'll re-watch this one several times.

Another so-so ep.

I hope it gets funny again. If not, there's reruns.

I gotta disagree. The premiere was so-so, but this weeks episode I thought was hilarious. Dwight and Toby's subplot was funny (I loved Dwight's reaction to Jim's promotion).

And the pre-credits sequence had to be one of the funniest moments in the show, ever.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Episode 2 was as good, if not better, than episode 1 of this season...a great back-to-back pairing in the classic feel of the office setting, now gearing up to go back out in the world with the impending wedding. This season should have a little bit of everything, I'm loving it so far.

Am I the only one who wants a "Toby"-shirt stuffed bear ???

Check out the current issue of Entertainment Weekly...I'm keeping this one for my Office collection, great cover story on Halpert and Pamcakes.