Page 77 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    Last night was awesome, I loved it! Probably the 2nd best episode of the season (after Niagra) and frankly season 6 appears to be shaping up to be the best since season 3.

Michael had some great stuff last night: everything with Toby was gold and I loved the convo with Pam's mom, aka "Boo."
    Agreed, this one might be another of my all-time favorite epsiodes!

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    I am pretty much hating this season more than liking it. I'm about to stop watching as Steve Carrell's portrayal of Michael Scott is not even close to funny anymore as he bludgeons the viewer and the office workers with his stupidity. it was so much better when he was gently clueless.
    I suppose it would help to know someone who acts like that in real life - I've known several! No, I am not kidding. Yes, that stupid.

I also really enjoyed this episode; Michael was great!!! I LOOOOOOOVED this line, "I'm going to date her even harder.......you know what I mean!"
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

For anyone interested, buy.com has season 5 for 19.99 w/ free S&H. http://www.buy.com/prod/office-seaso...211203076.html
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    I am pretty much hating this season more than liking it. I'm about to stop watching as Steve Carrell's portrayal of Michael Scott is not even close to funny anymore as he bludgeons the viewer and the office workers with his stupidity. it was so much better when he was gently clueless.
    I won't go so far as to say I'm hating it but I'd be fine with Mr. Scorn taking it down a couple of notches.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I won't go so far as to say I'm hating it but I'd be fine with Mr. Scorn taking it down a couple of notches.
    It's long overdue.

I really don't care for the changes in Jim. I've worked with people like that: put someone in a position of power and everything changes.

Another good espisode tonight - this season is on a roll!

I could have gone for some more warehouse hijinx, though. Did they cut the part from the previews about it being a "scarehouse, not a warehouse" ?

That Erin is a doll...

I really enjoyed the episode until they actually showed Michael falling into the pond. I thought it was much funnier just hearing about it. Plus, dragging Jim into the situation was pretty pointless.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

RB, I'll agree that it was funnier to imagine Michael falling in...but Jim's dodging of the fall made up for it, in my opinion.

Anybody see Jenna Fischer on the cover of Shape?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jenna Fischer Shape.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	21813  

Jesus....she is gorgeous.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade

Photoshop is a beautiful tool.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!