Page 83 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687 LastLast
Results 821 to 830 of 862
  1. #821
    This last episode was decent but not a classic in my opinion. I still enjoyed watching it and it had some good moments.

    The greenscreen was more noticeable in this one, definitely, but not the only time they've used it on the show.

    I'm on disc 2 of Season 5 right now and I'm really enjoying it, even more than when they first aired...I think season 5 is definitely underrated.

  2. #822
    One of the funnier eps in a long time. I really laughed when Angela sneaked up on Dwight and Isabel and scared Dwight.

    Whack!

  3. #823
    I was pretty irritated with thursdays episode; why ruin the relationship with Andy and Erin? not only is the Angela fiasco none of her business, but she also acted pretty bats*** crazy at the restaurant. Erin and Andy were both sweet and quirky and they were great together, but not anymore. Thanks for ruining that great relationship, Office writers.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

  4. #824
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    I was pretty irritated with thursdays episode; why ruin the relationship with Andy and Erin? not only is the Angela fiasco none of her business, but she also acted pretty bats*** crazy at the restaurant. Erin and Andy were both sweet and quirky and they were great together, but not anymore. Thanks for ruining that great relationship, Office writers.
    I have to agree. It's a sweet relationship, or was. And Erin did go wacky at the restaurant. The hair in the face was a little too over the top.

    The Cookie Monster bit was funny, though. But the Sabre guy in the office is a waste of a character. His storyline would've been a better fit for Toby.

  5. #825
    Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    The Cookie Monster bit was funny, though. But the Sabre guy in the office is a waste of a character. His storyline would've been a better fit for Toby.
    Yeah I had that thought as well, why wasn't Mr. Flenderson taking care of that?

  6. #826
    I liked this week's show...the irony in Michael Scott feeling that Erin the Rube is beneath him...classic!

  7. #827
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    I liked this week's show...the irony in Michael Scott feeling that Erin the Rube is beneath him...classic!
    Just out of mere curiosity: are there any eps you DON'T like? Just wondering cos there have been some really awful eps that many folks have agreed on, but you seem to like nearly every episode. I'm just wondering what, if any, of these episodes, you don't like.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

  8. #828
    There have been some episodes I didn't like, or at least that I felt were missteps within the series, but I sometimes wonder if I'm watching the same show as some of the folks here. Last weeks episode was one of my personal favorites in a long time, and I felt it was on par with some of the best of the earlier seasons. Erin's reaction to Andy and Angela's past was perfectly in line with the character I've come to know, and I honestly don't see how this ruins the Erin/Andy relationship - this is clearly just a bump in the road, much like we saw with Jim and Pam early on.

  9. #829
    I read today that when asked how long he'll be on the show Steve Carell said he will likely be done when his contract expires at the end of next season. 2-1b has been notified.

  10. #830
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I read today that when asked how long he'll be on the show Steve Carell said he will likely be done when his contract expires at the end of next season. 2-1b has been notified.
    http://www.officetally.com/steve-car...after-season-7
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO