Page 86 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687 LastLast
    Another nice episode, although I do wonder if its a bit of laziness on the writers part to have a(nother) Dundies episode.

Always the Padawan, never the Jedi.

Another ep about the Dundies was inevitable. The writers ran out of fresh ideas a long time ago.

Michael's last episode, pretty good. I was happy to see it was extended to 50 minutes.

Pretty good start to this season imho, I'm not set on watching it every week but its been good so I've kept going, although if there is a stinker I'm out.

I agree. I think Andy is going to be great as manager, and I barely missed Michael!

I liked the first episode just fine, but the second one was incredibly broad and simple. Kevin's baby talk thing just killed the whole episode for me (not that Andy getting a tattoo on his butt was genius anyway).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I saw that Stephen Colbert would make a cameo, so I DVR'd it. I don't watch it regularly, but that seemed more weird than I've seen in the past, even if it was a Halloween episode. It was so-so (but again, I haven't seen a new episode in a loooooong time; none in the post-Carell era). And Pam HATES "Monster Mash"?
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

My roommate still watches the show and told me that Stephen Colbert only appeared via the Internet. Does a guest star even count when it's just a video of him?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

He was only seen via a TV screen in the episode (without glasses); he has a decent singing voice, too.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(