Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    Read CW Secret Missions #3: Duel at Shattered Rock. The subtitle is a bit of a misnomer, but it's actually a well-written YA book that sets up the next one, but not so cheesily so.

Here's another EU books update:
    - The Art and Making of Star Wars : The Old Republic (Daniel Erickson) Hardcover 10/19/2011
    - Star Wars : The Old Republic #3 (Drew Karpyshyn) Hardcover 10/18/2011
    - Star Wars : The Complete Vader (Ryder Windham, Peter Vilmur) Hardcover 10/18/2011
    - LEGO Star Wars Character Encyclopedia (Dorling Kindersley Publishing Staff) Hardcover 10/17/2011
    - Star Wars Art : Comics (George Lucas) Hardcover 10/01/2011
    - The Essential Clone Wars (Unknown) Other Format 09/29/2011
    - Star Wars : Riptide (Paul S. Kemp) Mass Market Paperback 09/27/2011
    - Star Wars : The Force Unleashed II (Sean Williams) Mass Market Paperback 08/30/2011
    - Star Wars : Fate of the Jedi: Ascension (Christie Golden) Hardcover 08/16/2011
    - Star Wars Clone Wars Incredible Vehicles (Dorling Kindersley Publishing Staff) Hardcover 08/15/2011
    - Star Wars : Choices of One (Timothy Zahn) Hardcover 07/19/2011
    - Several 2012 Star Wars: The Saga/Clone Wars Oversized Wall/DVD/Desk Pad/Box Calendars 07/01/2011
    - Star Wars Visual Dictionary of Characters (DK Publishing) Hardcover 06/20/2011
    - Star Wars: The Old Republic: Fatal Alliance (Sean Williams) Mass Market Paperback 05/24/2011
    - Star Wars Fate of the Jedi #7: Conviction (Aaron Allston) Hardcover 05/24/2011
    - Star Wars vs. Star Trek: Could the Empire kick the Federation's [rear]? And other galaxy-shaking enigmas (Matt Forbeck) Paperback 05/18/2011
    - Star Wars Fate of the Jedi #5: Allies (Christie Golden) Mass Market Paperback 04/26/2011
    - A Jedi Adventure In 3-D (Pablo Hidalgo) Paperback 04/14/2011
    - Star Wars: The Old Republic: Deceived (Paul S. Kemp) Hardcover 03/22/2011

And the Lost Tribe of the Sith has been an e-book series (up to #6 as of Feb. 2011).
    "That's what Sheev said."

I was just looking for Secret Missions #3 last weekend. I'll go out again and look for it.

Give y'all another update of books to come:

Star Wars: Shadow Games by: Michael Reaves
    Paperback 11/29/2011

Star Wars : Inside the Production Archives: the Blueprints by: J. W. Rinzler
    Hardcover 11/01/2011 (for $337.50?!?)

The Art and Making of Star Wars : The Old Republic by: Daniel Erickson
    Hardcover 10/19/2011

Star Wars : The Old Republic #3 by: Drew Karpyshyn
    Hardcover 10/18/2011

Star Wars : Darth Vader: A 3-D Reconstruction Log by: Scholastic
    Board Book 10/01/2011

Star Wars Art: Comics by: George Lucas
    Hardcover 10/01/2011 (there's a Limited Edition for $270.00, too)

The Essential Clone Wars by: Penguin
    Paperback 09/29/2011

Lego Star Wars : Anakin: Space Pilot (3D) by: Scholastic
    Hardcover 09/01/2011

The Essential Guide to Warfare
    by: Jason Fry
    Paperback March 20, 2012

Darth Plagueis
    by: James Luceno
    Hardcover December 27, 2011

Shadow Games
    by: Michael Reaves
    Paperback November 29, 2011

Star Wars Generations: Inside the Fan Phenomenon
    by: Mary Franklin
    Paperback October 30, 2011

Season Four Novel
    by: Unknown
    Hardcover October 27, 2011
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 04-27-2011 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Found more... with the rumored D. Plagueis book!

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    I was just looking for Secret Missions #3 last weekend. I'll go out again and look for it.
    Still haven't found it. : (

Finished reading TOR: Deceived. Good quck read. Too bad #3 doesn't come out until October.

Star Wars Visual Dictionary of Characters (DK Publishing) Hardcover 06/20/2011: This one interests me. I have the CW visual dictionary.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    Still haven't found it. : (

Finished reading TOR: Deceived. Good quck read. Too bad #3 doesn't come out until October.
    I found TOR: D to be a great read, especically considering there were no pre-established characters, IIRC. It's been a long time since I had a :gasp: moment while reading a SW novel, and this might've been the only one that didn't come at the end of a chapter, but in the middle. I give this an 8.5 on my patented Bel-Cam Scale with no basis.

I am really looking forward to darth plaques. James blue swede know is my favorite star wars author. I wonder if the look will be like I had hoped. It was originally supposed to be called the tragedy of stars play chess. I want to weed the story of training help a teen. And I always suspected that stars play just created anakin and that's why he had no father. Darth plagueis is immune like sand hill. But maybe he even used copa teens dna and cloning technology to make anakin?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The next FOTJ book, Conviction, by Aaron Allston, was pretty good, especially considering the era in which it's set. It isn't often that an EU book keeps me wondering how it will end, although to be honest, it turned out to not be as "shocking" as it could have been. Threepio and Artoo have a bigger role, and there are a few decent humorous parts. I'm still not excited about HOW this multi-year series will end, at least not as much as WHEN it finally will.

I'm going to special order Secret Missions #3, since I still can't find it in the stores.

Looks like the Darth Plagueis novel is coming after all, on December 27. I always like Luceno's books and I've been interested in this story since it was brought up in ROTS. I want to know more, but I also like some of the mystery, so hopefully this one is good.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Okay, this one I'll have to check out for certain.

BTW, the description on borders.com reads as follows:
    About the Darth Plagueis

The Yuuzhan Vong are poised to conquer the galaxy and Luke, Mara, and Jacen are missing in unknown space in this climactic final novel in the 19-book New Jedi Order series.
    Uuuuuuuhhhhhhh.... They do know this isn't a reprint of The Unifying Force, right?