Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Someone Stole My Underwear!

This thread is not a joke. I'm missing about 15 pairs of underwear.

I think I last saw them on my couch as they finished drying in the dryer when I didn't have time to fold them and I just tossed them there to be put away later.

I think on Tuesday when my housekeepers came, they might have tackled that as they attempted to organize my place while cleaning it.

Maybe they threw out my underwear by mistake?

I will update you all when and if I find my old underwear.

Meanwhile, I have about 15 more clean pairs I just took out of the wash, but I like to have more underpants in case I go on vacations, swimming, I work out, shower then change, etc.

So I may have to go to the store and buy new underwear now.

Maybe you should go and accuse one of your neighbors of stealing it.

No joke: about a month ago, some arse broke into our house and stole our computer, our camera, a lot of jewelry (including Mrs Chuxter's wedding rings, which she's not been able to wear lately as she's expecting Chuxter Jr to be showing up in a few months), and almost all our videogames.

Almost as bothersome as all the stuff above, and in some ways worse (although not monetarily comparable) was that they stole some of her underwear and two cartons of orange juice from the fridge.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Wow Chux, that's horrible.

I hope the perp dies a violent and painful death.

Pondlife. grrrrr. hate thieves. I'm training my dog to go for the 'nads if we have intruders.

those darn underwear gnomes strike again

www.TychosUndies.eww

Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

When I was in the Marines, I lived with my (then) girlfriend in Fallbrook. I was overseas and while she was at work someone broke into the apartment, stole all of her underwear, washed the dishes and did a few other things that pertained to cleaning the apartment...then set all the clocks to 12:00 and disabled them by removing batteries or unplugging them. And it happened again...so my girlfriend had to start storing her clean underwear under the mattress. After she did that, they were never stolen again. About two years later we were living in San Clemente, and there was a story on the news that the police had arrested a guy and they found 80 of the big paper grocery bags of women's underwear in his garage. They said on the news that he was suspected of many robberies in a few surrounding and nearby communities, but we never got any calls to go and identify panties so I don't know how that ever worked out.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

You sure you didnt sell em for mouse droids Tycho?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten