Solo and Chewie Falcon hitting stores...

My local Wal-Mart had them tonight- 8 of them (I assume 2 cases) for $34.88 each.

They looked a LOT cooler in person than in the protos, and the talking Han Solo feature was just AWESOME! (He's got a LOT of lines from the films and some sound effects - my fav? Almost prophetic to the SW TF line (even if they are continuing into 2007) : "I've got a bad feeling about this" )

I'm putting one on layaway Wednesday- just wanted to give you all a heads-up!

If these had been around at Christmas they would have sold out!

I saw these and they still look like carp
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

There are so many of these at the two local WMs, I doubt they'll ever have room for the exclusive Marvel Legends boxed sets that should've gone out two or three months ago.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

a week after seeing these at my local WM, the 8 that i saw were still there...

Not knocking you WS, everyone has there own opinion. I just dont care for them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I don't collect the line

A) don't have the cash to do so
    B) don't have the room to store it
    C) Not at the top of my collecting interest
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I saw them on Saturday and felt that they didn't look good enough to warrant $35 at the moment. They had a ton, none were selling. The face on Han is abysmal. I figure either I'll get it when I haven't found anything for a while, or I'll get it on sale/clearance, but I don't feel like I gotta get it right now.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.