VTSC Sandtrooper sticker for trade

I have an extra VTSC Sandtrooper sticker, for the free Lucas "trooper" offer. I would like to trade it for the Greedo sticker. Anyone interested?
    Wanted; loose or sealed
    Blue Clone Wars Jedi Starfighter (Not Anakin's), TRU Y-Wing, TRU Gold Leader X-Wing

Um did you mean Biker Scout? Sorry don't have an extra Greedo just a couple Biker scouts.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

sounds like you have a real one of a kind sticker there!
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Yeah, didn't you all hear about the running change? Therer's 1 VOTC Sandtrooper in 10,00 cases.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

VTSC . . Biker Scout .... Sticker!!!!!!

Doh!!!! I hate it when I do that!!!

Alright does anyone want to trade a Greedo VTSC sticker, for a BIKER SCOUT VTSC sticker?
    Wanted; loose or sealed
    Blue Clone Wars Jedi Starfighter (Not Anakin's), TRU Y-Wing, TRU Gold Leader X-Wing

Did someone move my thread?

Hey did one of those moderator types move my thread? I don't see it showing up in the "Classified" section. The map at the top shows that it where it is, but if I go to that section I don't see it listed. I was actually trying to find a way to change the thread title so as not to spread anymore confusion.
    Wanted; loose or sealed