I need help finding toys.....titanium specifically

I was in Walmart the other day and held in my hand one of two Wal-Mart exclusive titanium Empire vehicles (5 count - AT-AT, Imperial Shuttle, Star
    Destroyer, Vaders Tie fighter like ship, Death Star). I didn't buy it but now I wish I did and I scoured my local stores today to find one and couldn't. Is there any ideas from anyone here whether this is supposed to be limited edition, as my son wants to get it for my upcoming birthday to display on my Darth Maul Shelf. I called the store and they said they get shipments everyday and should get more but I went to two Wal Marts today and nothing. Also I haven't been able to find the titanium 6" AT-AT, does anyone have the ability to pick one up for me or tell me if these will be coming out in bigger quantities?
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

They are exclusive and havent shipped in some time. I do have an abundance here and if you need help PM me.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

PM sent, thanks
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

Responded.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten