Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July everyone! Get out there and celebrate that your underpants haven't been stolen!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Yes, everyone have a happy and safe 4th of July!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I've been going nonstop for the past 2 days so today I'm just taking it easy.

There is nothing like celebrating your country's independence by blowing up a small portion of it.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II
    There is nothing like celebrating your country's independence by blowing up a small portion of it.
    ... or eating Hamburgers and Frankfurters with French fires. Maybe some salad with Italian or Russian dressing, or a Turkey sandwich. Playing Chinese checkers with your friends Chad and Jordan. Happy 230th USA! You don't look a day over 215.
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 07-04-2006 at 05:38 PM.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Happy 4th you capitalist swine! (Seriously, have fun everyone.)
    plasticfetish.net

The Fourth of July. Independence Day. A day to celebrate Freedom...for five of my Star Wars action figures! Tonight, Aunt Beru, R2-Q5, Myo, Feltipern Trevagg, and Dannik Jerriko were liberated from their plastic prisons. Also, a few Imperials were acquitted during war crimes tribunals, and were set free last night. They included Death Star Trooper, Death Star Droid with Mouse Droid, AT-AT Driver, Captain Piett, Admiral Motti and Grand Moff Tarkin (No Tycho, I did not sniff the mouse droid, but I did notice a strong smell when Myo's "cell" was opened).

Hope you all had a good 4th. I was at my uncle's for a barbecue. I decided not to go watch the big fireworks show this year, but I can hear them from here. They were going off as I was writing this post, but I believe they just ended.

Someone told me that across the river in your state, that there are no fireworks laws at all. Is that true?
    plasticfetish.net

I stuck it to King George by lighting off a bunch of safe & sane fireworks, not the best but better than being in a crowd of people while listening to some horrible PA inaudibly crank out crappy modern country tunes. Safe & sane fireworks don't go up in the air, they just make noise and shoot sparks and flame, it's ok, but they're actually not legal in LA city which sucks bad, some independence! The amount of areas where we CAN buy and use them safe-&-sanes is ridiculously small, and if we get caught trying to celebrate our patriotism, it's a $1,000 fine! And the number of people actually getting hurt by fireworks is stupidly low anyway, it's the most out-of-proportion government controlled item I know of, some independence!

Check this out, the only cities in LA County that allow Safe-&-Sane fireworks is 6 - Azusa, Baldwin Park, Duarte, El Monte, Industry and La Puente - out of 88 cities and 45 more unincorporated areas!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    ... or eating Hamburgers and Frankfurters with French fires. Maybe some salad with Italian or Russian dressing, or a Turkey sandwich. Playing Chinese checkers with your friends Chad and Jordan. Happy 230th USA! You don't look a day over 215.
    What no Polish Sausage, Belgian Waflles, or a Canadian-Bacon pizza?

We went to see our local fireworks last night and got the thrill of sitting by the most unruley 8 yr old kids I've seen in my life. Besieds talking during the entire show, we were treated to sand throwing contests (which the youngens missed each other and hit most of the rest of us nearby viewers), wrestling matches, and some rednecks that couldn't figure out how to use their bottlerockets properly with most shooting directly into the people sitting nearby. The funny part was the parents were right there but decided their kids were behaving fine despite being their antics, and seeing their kids being talked to by at least 4 different groups of nearby adults.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine