Hybrid View

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July everyone! Get out there and celebrate that your underpants haven't been stolen!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Yes, everyone have a happy and safe 4th of July!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I've been going nonstop for the past 2 days so today I'm just taking it easy.

There is nothing like celebrating your country's independence by blowing up a small portion of it.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II
    There is nothing like celebrating your country's independence by blowing up a small portion of it.
    ... or eating Hamburgers and Frankfurters with French fires. Maybe some salad with Italian or Russian dressing, or a Turkey sandwich. Playing Chinese checkers with your friends Chad and Jordan. Happy 230th USA! You don't look a day over 215.
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 07-04-2006 at 05:38 PM.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Happy 4th you capitalist swine! (Seriously, have fun everyone.)
    plasticfetish.net

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    ... or eating Hamburgers and Frankfurters with French fires. Maybe some salad with Italian or Russian dressing, or a Turkey sandwich. Playing Chinese checkers with your friends Chad and Jordan. Happy 230th USA! You don't look a day over 215.
    What no Polish Sausage, Belgian Waflles, or a Canadian-Bacon pizza?

We went to see our local fireworks last night and got the thrill of sitting by the most unruley 8 yr old kids I've seen in my life. Besieds talking during the entire show, we were treated to sand throwing contests (which the youngens missed each other and hit most of the rest of us nearby viewers), wrestling matches, and some rednecks that couldn't figure out how to use their bottlerockets properly with most shooting directly into the people sitting nearby. The funny part was the parents were right there but decided their kids were behaving fine despite being their antics, and seeing their kids being talked to by at least 4 different groups of nearby adults.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine