Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    That's because Cinco de Mayo is just another excuse to get super drunk. If there wasn't green food dye involved, we'd probably say "Happy March 17th!"
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Happy late 4th. I spent my 4th of July in Perth and it was rather fun. There were a lot of American decorations up and people telling us Happy Independence Day. I love Australians!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I was looking for some Indiana Jones jewelry because I thought it was Indy Pendants Day.
    May I redirect you to this thread?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I love how my wall calendar shows tomorrow as "Indepedence Day (Observed)." Uh, the 4th is the 4th.

Wear the 4 colors of the flag in honor of the Fourth today! (red, white, blue, and )
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Wear the 4 colors of the flag in honor of the Fourth today! (red, white, blue, and )
    Will do! It's a custom my little family has always observed!

Happy 4th, everyone!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Independence is a funny thing, sometimes no matter how patriotic you are, you don't consider freedoms like the freedom to not have a government tell you how you can name your child. I read an article yesterday on CNN about 6 governments that restrict baby naming, and it was funny, but when I told my mother about it she asked if they had posted for 4th of July, and while they hadn't, it's a good point. Here's the article, and Sweden won't let you name your child "Elvis" despite that being a boy's name!
    http://www.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/07/03...pt=P1&iref=NS1

That's right, freedoms we're not even thinking about, only in America!

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Happy 4th everyone!

(Been saving post number 1776 just for today! Though it'll probably change soon....)
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Great job! If you post a screenshot, I'll merge it into your previous post.

I offer two quotes for today...

Quote Originally Posted by John Mellencamp
    This is our country.
    and

Quote Originally Posted by Team America World Police Theme
    America, F YEAH!