Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

In this time zone here, on the THIRD of July, I just heard a very loud BOOM, enough to shake the house, make car alarms go off, and dogs bark. Plus, we're in hot, windy, drought conditions right now. That is NOT what the Founding Fathers fought for, morons!

Oh, happy Independence Day (starting tomorrow), America.
    "I went to Star Wars Celebration VII in Anaheim, and I didn't get even a lousy t-shirt."

Happy Independence Day America!
    May the force be with you.

I wonder what color scheme I should wear today? Show your USA pride by signing the check for your bills with a really large signature!

(I just wish my neighbors wouldn't show their "pride" in their country with fireworks... a week before... in the DAYTIME... while we're in a drought and with wildfires burning here... and also set off car alarms ).
    "I went to Star Wars Celebration VII in Anaheim, and I didn't get even a lousy t-shirt."

I wore a red shirt and blue jeans, as did my girlfriend and her dad; her mom wore enough white for the rest of us, I guess.

Fireworks are so American! Invented in China and manufactured in Mexico.

Hope everybody had a safe and fun independence day! It was freezing and windy at Oxnard's Channel Harbor show, but they ran 35 minutes of boom-booms anyway plus a TON of personal up-in-the-air fireworks nearby, how the Ventura County cops don't do more about that, I dunno. Oh, and Fillmore on the 126 has roughly 3 fireworks stands to every citizen, every block had 3 or more stands, it was nuts!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Fireworks were a hot item this year. We normally could get just about anything we wanted the past 3-4 years. This year, alot of the items we liked were sold out, and this was on the 2nd.

Only one house with a wood shake roof this year was almost burned to the foundation this year. Meanwhile, a few palm trees (nature's perfect sparkler) didn't fare as well. All thanks to illegal aerial fireworks.
    'Murica.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    All thanks to illegal aerial fireworks.
    Are there any legal fireworks?