Not a new question unless someone wants it to be but - I hope when they do make the curved section of the cantina bar that it has a decent span - i.e that the two sides of the bar will end up sufficiently far apart for a hypothetical drinks dispenser to fit in between and for Wuher to have room to stand there serving on all sides.

Maybe I'll lead a Rebellion here, but in light of Zizzle's $62 and 2.5 ft long Black Pearl Pirate Ship, I want to change one of my votes (whichever is the least-likely to win this one's round) to:

#100: "In light of the Zizzle Pirate Ship (and that toy MUST be mentioned), which goes with approximately 16 Pirate figures, why the f-ng f-c don't you make a Jabba the Hutt Sailbarge which goes with your collection of over 500 figures, at least 25-30 or more whom are directly related to that scene in ROTJ?!"

Please slap them with a wet balongna when asking them this question. It may help.

Yeah and they can't use the licensing BS rising the cost here because I'm sure there is a hefty fee for Zillze as well. Pirates is a huge movie! I can't wait.

Another thing is the price. Why the hell is the AT-AT $90 when the Pirate ship is about 60?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I know this is not exactly a discussion thread, but Turbowars has an excellent point.

I could almost care less as I dont need another AT-AT, but is that thing even going to come with figures at that price? Might as well include the new '06 Veers, an '04 AT-ST Driver in case it's substituted because Veers wasn't at Endor, and an '06 AT-AT Driver or 2. (Veers might've had "clones" as his drivers, and they might've worn the gear at Hoth, but since this is an Endor AT-AT, perhaps they just dressed like AT-ST Drivers and the vehicle will come with 2 variants of them (different heads, as they were not likely clones of Jango Fett by that time).

In any case, back to Turbowars' point, the pirate ship is a brand new mold for Zizzle. The AT-AT's basic design work has been done since 1981 by KENNER. If anything, they could offer that thing for $30-40 instead of $90 - seeing as how they once blew them out of TRU at $10 each. (but of course I paid $80 for mine a year earlier ) - still I think it's important to support the vehicles at retail price so Hasbro continues to make more for us.

If the V-wing and Sith Infiltrator sell well, perhaps we'll get a Gungan Sub, more pod racers, Grievous' Ship, the large Homing Spider Droid, etc.

I'm so mad POTC gets a Black Pearl and we don't have a SAILBARGE!!!

Posts split, feel free to converse.

Tycho, I'm not changing your vote this week, and I'm not changing the question since it's got a vote and you don't really add any substance to the question beyond what's there. Start campainging for the question to get more votes (it's currently #43, next week it'll definitely be higher up the list though) for next week though, put it in your sig-line. And thanks for wasting my time with the nonsense, selfish ***.

Turbo, you have an excellent point, why is Hasbro such a damn ripoff with their prices, especially vehicle prices? If you can figure out a way for it to be added as a question (I'd want it to be more different from the current Zizzle question), LMK and I will.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    Another thing is the price. Why the hell is the AT-AT $90 when the Pirate ship is about 60?

that is a great question considering the PEarl is a new sculpt. The At-At is a reused, rehashed model and still cost 33% more.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Because the AT-AT was built by government contractors for the Empire, and the pirate ship was paid for with stolen booty.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

if the black pearl ends up lounging on the shelves and not being snapped up by kids to play with you'll have your answer from hasbro. a big "i told you so" that playsets and vehicles aren't big sellers.

now if they released a sail barge i'd pick one up, i'm a fool and will buy anything with a star wars logo on it. i'd much rather have a larger falcon or much reduced in scale star destroyer before the sail barge.

The AT-AT will have electronics, has two pack in figures, and is an exclusive. Does that justify $30? I don't know. Perhaps Zizzle is selling it at low profit to sell more figures.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

The Black Pearl has electronics as well.

Hasbro defines their toys based on mold costs and budget, and in the case of the AT-AT the mold, including POTF2 remolding, has been paid for several times over now so any rerelease is only costing in materials and manufacturing. Yet this AT-AT costs more than ever. There's a real gap in there.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.