Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question A lot of Jar Jar? Or not?

I have a question. That question is, "Will we see a lot of Jar Jar Binks in Episode II?" I know he is some sort of Senator or something like that, but I don't know if he will have a big part or not. I certainly hope not. Ugh.....
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

From what I have read, Jar Jar's role in this film will be reduced alot from what it was in TPM. He has a few speaking lines, but the reports say he is mostly just a figure in the scenes, and that is about it.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Man, has this subject been talked over and over again. Jar Jar has only about 5 minutes of scene time with a few lines but mostly he just stands in the background and tries not to annoy anyone...
    Last edited by Co Jo-Da; 01-25-2002 at 03:07 PM.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

We can only hope....
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Originally posted by SithDroid
    We can only hope....
    yes, we can only hope.....
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

What's more annoying? Jar-Jar, or the people constantly rambling on that he's annoying?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by LTBasker
    What's more annoying? Jar-Jar, or the people constantly rambling on that he's annoying?
    I'd go with the people,they just never shut up about him!its always Jar Jar this,Jar Jar That.It gets quit annoying after awhile!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by LTBasker
    EXACTLY...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

I have a feeling Jar Jar will have as much screen time in Ep2 as Mace had in Ep1. Good news for some, casual indifference for others (like me).

I guess some people could be disappointed at not seeing Jar Jar, because as everyone knows it just wouldn't be a Star Wars film unless someone steps in some poop.

Y'know, Han , Luke, and Leia were knee deep in poo in ANH and nobody complained, but Jar Jar steps in a tiny little pile of it in TPM and everybody is up in arms. I think all your complaining about Jar Jar just shows your natural distrust and intolerance of those who are different from you. Palpatine would love to have you bozos in his Imperial Army. Facists.