Someone needs to make a stencil to customize clones

I had a thought that stemmed from the stickers that were sold on ebay with Neyo's unit mark in different colors. If someone could make stickers that you could put on a Clone Trooper with the areas of the unit markings cut out, so that when you remove the "stencil" sticker...you are left with a perfectly painted custome clone, I would buy those.

Edit - I misspelled stencil in the thread title...help me out mods!
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

we don't advocate stem cell research on this board (sorry, just had to capitalize on your typo to make a stupid joke)

it would be nice to have those stickers/decals but i tend to have extreme difficulty putting them on the hasbro vehicles. especially if they're really small

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran
    we don't advocate stem cell research on this board (sorry, just had to capitalize on your typo to make a stupid joke)

it would be nice to have those stickers/decals but i tend to have extreme difficulty putting them on the hasbro vehicles. especially if they're really small
    LOL...I didn't even make that connection...never mind mods...that is too funny to take down!
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

mwahahaha! i've exposed your plan Darth Cruel! now let's see if anyone will help you make your real clone army from stem cells.

I know theres a guy on RS that has those stickers, and I think on erikstormtrooper.com or something like that you can print out free ones. But you could always just paint it on and clean it up with an exacto.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

Title changed.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.