Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Haha I knew they were going to bring the Miata Twins out sooner or later. Flash me!!!!!

I just found the Yeti at Target this morning. About time

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
    I just found the Yeti at Target this morning. About time
    most people haven't even found them yet! apparently some were at sale at SDCC but they sold out of course.

Ya I know that that's why I posted that I found it at regular retail.

I found most of the newer cars months ago and this was the last one pictured on the card back that hadn't been released yet (they have released more that aren't even on the back before this one, bug mouthe Mcqeen, crusin' Ramone). I just wanted to let people know It's starting to ship, sorry if I wasn't more clear.

I'm sure not going to pay $30+ for it on ebay or the insane prices at the Con.

Toy Recall

Hi,

Don't know if you've read this or not, but:

The Cars "Sarge" die-cast car has been recalled due to having lead based paint. This is part of the huge Chinese toy recall.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Hi,

Don't know if you've read this or not, but:

The Cars "Sarge" die-cast car has been recalled due to having lead based paint. This is part of the huge Chinese toy recall.
    All Sarge's?

Not all Sarges, only those that were shipped between May and August of this year and only if they were produced in China (others were produced in Thailand).

here are more details from Mattel

Fortunately, I got my Yeti and Cruisin Ramone already so I'm caught up for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Not all Sarges, only those that were shipped between May and August of this year and only if they were produced in China (others were produced in Thailand).

here are more details from Mattel

Fortunately, I got my Yeti and Cruisin Ramone already so I'm caught up for the most part.
    Damn mine says Thailand on it LOL I can still joke about the recall.

I finally got a Yeti at a KB Toys. Found it about 2 weeks ago, forgot to mention it.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."